ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
best way is to email

Cold fam. I washed my pair on cold and my white ub's came out CLEAN.
Thanks man, did u put in tide also, or just washed it with water. Imma do this method over the weekend but im afraid i might mess up the shoe

Last edited:

And others should do the same.....  
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

#invoiced
Repped. Thanks homie!

Thanks man, did u put in tide also, or just washed it with water. Imma do this method over the weekend but im afraid i might mess up the shoe
i used regular detergent and added some OXYCLEAN (bleach works too). and it shouldn't mess up your shoe as long as you do cold wash and air dry them afterwards. do not put them in the sun.

i used regular detergent and added some OXYCLEAN (bleach works too). and it shouldn't mess up your shoe as long as you do cold wash and air dry them afterwards. do not put them in the sun.
Thanks alot! Will post pics on here of the result after i clean them

Last edited:
Srry for asking again, but i do need to take out the insoles rite?
take out the laces and insoles. i clean the insoles separately with a brush and detergent+oxyclean before i toss them into the washing machine with the shoes. you could also toss the shoes into a pillow case so that they don't roll around. i personally had no problem without using a pillow case. my washer is a top-down loader.

wow, just scooped up the Creams via Future! shoutout to whoever recommended calling/emailing!!

Creams for under $200! What a steal!

They do emails. I called them and threw smokes at em saying I want an invoice. Got it right away and paid. Feature LV we out here. Eatin!

Back
Top Bottom