ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to look up UB hypebeast.

$800 for that??

5ufmvt.gif

would yall say the Creams fit bigger than OG Whites? I wear an 11.5 in the OG whites and they fit perfect....but unsure if its just the og whites that fit differently than other colorways or not...

If the Nike logo didn't seem so prominent in all the pics I've seen I'd be into them. The fit looks nice.

logos only really prominent on the grey pair. it blends in on the black and blue ones. Those really made me forget about all my sweats except for JE.

logos only really prominent on the grey pair. it blends in on the black and blue ones. Those really made me forget about all my sweats except for JE.
yea i was going to say the only pair with a prominent logo would be the grey pair, guess he's only looking at the grey pairs..

yea i was going to say the only pair with a prominent logo would be the grey pair, guess he's only looking at the grey pairs..

Yeah those are the best looking ones to me & the only color I'd be interested in, got enough black pants right now.

Last edited:
would yall say the Creams fit bigger than OG Whites? I wear an 11.5 in the OG whites and they fit perfect....but unsure if its just the og whites that fit differently than other colorways or not...
I hope they don't... I just ordered some OG Whites and Creams in the same size, with my only comparison being the White 2.0s

I hope they don't... I just ordered some OG Whites and Creams in the same size, with my only comparison being the White 2.0s
They do fit differently. The Wools are a tiny bit roomier. My OG Whites are more tight than my Creams. If the Creams are tight on you, the OG whites might be a problem if you ordered the same size. If the Creams have a bit of room/perfect fit then you should be good. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom