ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Triple white restock at HOH Scottsdale AZ for those looking. Not sure if they do phone orders.
Had a FSR an hour ago. Snagged an 11 with my discount. Can't beat $155 OTD

would yall say the Creams fit bigger than OG Whites? I wear an 11.5 in the OG whites and they fit perfect....but unsure if its just the og whites that fit differently than other colorways or not...
I have creams and og whites (3/16 production) both in 9.  The knit on the toebox of the whites is tighter, which makes them feel a bit narrower, but the length and width of the shoe are actually the same.  The boost sole seems to be the same dimensions on both pairs.  I think the upper is the same width at the toe as well, but the knit on the creams is a bit looser and makes them feel roomier in the toe as the knit doesn't resist stretching as much, if that makes sense.

In short, if the og whites are good in length and width of the sole, creams will fit just fine in the same size.  If your whites have a bit of space lengthwise in the toe but are otherwise snug, you could probably go down .5 in creams without any problems.

Last edited:
Finally received my solebox ultra boost. I must say they are really nice in person.

Size 9.5 DS. Traded my DS creams and threw on top 315 cash for these. Considering I copped creams for retail, it came or about 495 for a pair. Very satisfied.
First hung I checked was the boost and then the period after the solebox on the side like someone mentioned and it was slightly there just hard to see with the smudging of the suede.
View media item 2039265View media item 2039266View media item 2039270View media item 2039271View media item 2039276

Last edited:
Aside from Chalks, 3Ms and MGs, what other OG knit pattern UBs had Continental soles?
Very good point.

If adidas still kept the gradient knit pattern, but made the colorblocking one solid color like the OG knit pattern vs. different colors for each part of the gradient, would you guys like it more?

Idk if I'm saying this right but it would have been sick if newer UB had a fluid gradient as opposed to the separation of colors similar to an AM95. Being that the upper is all knit they should Have at least attempted to execute the result probably would've been nicer than the recent releases.

Finally received my solebox ultra boost. I must say they are really nice in person.

Size 9.5 DS. Traded my DS creams and threw on top 315 cash for these. Considering I copped creams for retail, it came or about 495 for a pair. Very satisfied.
First hung I checked was the boost and then the period after the solebox on the side like someone mentioned and it was slightly there just hard to see with the smudging of the suede.
Awesome man, enjoy. Absolutely love mine.

Knew they were legit. Glad you didn't listen to dude who said they were fake because of the period haha

Those are dope.  Awesome that you still had $7-$8 left over after the purchase too
grin.gif

Don't know if you've seen the new Solar Red gradients in person, but is the outsole the same color as on the SBs?

I have creams and og whites (3/16 production) both in 9.  The knit on the toebox of the whites is tighter, which makes them feel a bit narrower, but the length and width of the shoe are actually the same.  The boost sole seems to be the same dimensions on both pairs.  I think the upper is the same width at the toe as well, but the knit on the creams is a bit looser and makes them feel roomier in the toe as the knit doesn't resist stretching as much, if that makes sense.

In short, if the og whites are good in length and width of the sole, creams will fit just fine in the same size.  If your whites have a bit of space lengthwise in the toe but are otherwise snug, you could probably go down .5 in creams without any problems.

so would the creams fit the same as triple whites 2.0??

Awesome man, enjoy. Absolutely love mine.

Knew they were legit. Glad you didn't listen to dude who said they were fake because of the period haha

Ha thanks man. These were my ultra boost Grail. Stoked I got a solid deal from them. Must have for anyone.

Those are dope.  Awesome that you still had $7-$8 left over after the purchase too >D

Don't know if you've seen the new Solar Red gradients in person, but is the outsole the same color as on the SBs?

I have yet to seen the new solar reds in person. I'm intrigued by them though. But the subtle red on the SB sets the shoe off.

Yeah people were hating on them because of the wool
EVERYONE hated on the wool.  Then creams dropped... everyone shut up.

No way

I was at my HM today to try them on. Terrible 

The drop crotch is way too low. And the thighs are too loose

To be fair, they only had 34-32 to try on and im usually a 32 or 33 but still. I cant see those sizes fixing the rest of the dimensions 
I guess it depends on body type - like anything.  I can;t wear super skinny stuff because I have an athletic build and legs.  I need a little room for thighs/***.  The H&M have the right fit for me.  But Maybe you just needed a size down.  I know the kid I bought these from sold them bc the fit big on him and saw a lot of people getting a slightly smaller size than they normally get on these.

Lol i just saw your post on the FB group you're the best man :D

They do fit differently. The Wools are a tiny bit roomier. My OG Whites are more tight than my Creams. If the Creams are tight on you, the OG whites might be a problem if you ordered the same size. If the Creams have a bit of room/perfect fit then you should be good. 
i started off only having 2.0 whites and those fit me perfectly, so I ordered the creams and the OG whites in the same size as my 2.0s.  I guess if there's no sizing differences between OG whites and 2.0 whites then I'll be fine

i started off only having 2.0 whites and those fit me perfectly, so I ordered the creams and the OG whites in the same size as my 2.0s.  I guess if there's no sizing differences between OG whites and 2.0 whites then I'll be fine
Sorry, can't answer you there since I don't own any gradients. 

Based on comments, I'm already gearing up for a size swap on creams. Don't know how they will fit in comparison with the white 2.0s.

Anyone know of anyone in Houston with size 11 creams that can swap me for an 11.5?

Don't have triple whites, but I had a pair of the new red gradients (are we calling them 3.0s?) in the same size as my creams/og whites and they fit pretty similarly.  A bit tighter than the creams in the toebox PK, but I think a little bit less constricting than the og whites.  Length and width seem pretty much the same.  I think you'll be good.

Don't have triple whites, but I had a pair of the new red gradients (are we calling them 3.0s?) in the same size as my creams/og whites and they fit pretty similarly.  A bit tighter than the creams in the toebox PK, but I think a little bit less constricting than the og whites.  Length and width seem pretty much the same.  I think you'll be good.
good looks homie

Does anyone else think that the sole is too wobbly? Also they dont have much arch support. Did anyone else leave the continental tag on? The tag doesnt bother me at all lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom