ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can anyone add to cart on revup? Trying to cop for the homie but its not working but showing size is available. I'm pretty sure i know the answer

Never mind. Couldn't see that size 9 was crossed out.

Last edited:
I'm so tired of looking at Paul Pogba and Messi... Just let me in ADC :x

Edit: Sorry wrong thread, I was flustered from missing out on the NMD's today. Here's some OG Navy's:

View media item 2039650

Last edited:
3M's for today.
This post questions our friendship. 
mean.gif

my creams from Feature just came in, big thanks and rep to the dudes in here who helped me get em!

anyone done anything with the laces on creams?  Looking to replace em with something else.  Also got my winnsport OG whites coming on monday and I can take pics of those too

my creams from Feature just came in, big thanks and rep to the dudes in here who helped me get em!

anyone done anything with the laces on creams?  Looking to replace em with something else.  Also got my winnsport OG whites coming on monday and I can take pics of those too
I'm looking out my window for USPS like a creep

Hey anybody can help me out with the ultra boost creme 9.5, really want them! Greatly appreciated. The favor will definitely be returned. Trying to build a network, so we can all got the pair of sneakers we want. Thanks!
Honestly, you need to be glued to this site for some random restock that might or might not happen.

There are so many pairs on ebay right now you might get lucky and find a reseller who is willing to work with you and come down to a decent price.

If you can find your size for $250-$260 grab it and count your blessings because if you wait around for a restock the time stressing on a pair will cost you more.

They restocked about a month ago and we really don't know if that will happen again.  However, they have popped up here and there so how you proceed is your choice.

Back
Top Bottom