ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
devil.gif

Stock laces on Cream > Any other laces on Cream. 

And DAMN! Ya'll got them joints quick from Feature. Somebody from Miami got theirs already?!? Didn't they just drop like 2 days ago?!

Last edited:

Joined NT exactly one month ago. Copped six pairs of UB since then. Wallet stayin' empty 
frown.gif

I feel you man. I told myself NO MORE SHOES in 2016. Needless to say, since I'm still here, my self discipline is weak 

Now I'm trying to convince myself not to cop the Kobe XI BHM since I just dropped another $180 on some UBs last night 
mean.gif

Those 3Ms can't restock now... they just can't. My wallet gonna say "deuces" to me. 

Last edited:
Just got my Creams from the Fearure feast. These are beautiful in person. First time seeing them up close.

PS I'm in Texas, so everyone should be getting theirs fairly soon also!

Good lookin out to all the guys who told us to email! Couldn't have cooked without y'all!

I feel you man. I told myself NO MORE SHOES in 2016. Needless to say, since I'm still here, my self discipline is weak 

Now I'm trying to convince myself not to cop the Kobe XI BHM since I just dropped another $180 on some UBs last nigh
I feel you man. I told myself NO MORE SHOES in 2016. Needless to say, since I'm still here, my self discipline is weak View media item 2039814

Now I'm trying to convince myself not to cop the Kobe XI BHM since I just dropped another $180 on some UBs last night :smh:  

Those 3Ms can't restock now... they just can't. My wallet gonna say "deuces" to me. 

I need the 3Ms as well but not about to pay the 400+ resellers are asking for :smh:

Quick question, how can they be triple black if they have a black outsole.
They aren't triple black and he never said they were triple black. He did call his other pair triple white though, which they aren't. But we all know what he means so does it really even matter?

View media item 2039845
Just a heads up for anyone who has an adidas store by them. Went in to the outlet by me and asked if I could use a 20% coupon I had by email in store on the the last pair of triple whites they had behind the counter which was a return and one of the reps gave me a $50 off $150+ coupon. (Be sure to ask it's good from 20-22)

And whoever is interested in that adidas 20% coupon (expires today) since I won't be using it on anything, pm me.

Back
Top Bottom