ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hey guys i was half way back to the mall to OOP the ppl who PM me for the wool grays....i called them when i was halfway there to ask what sizes they had and they said they didn't have any sizes 8.5-11 available....i was with my bro and he called too to see if they were lying and they said the same thing... my bad fellas
Hey man thanks for trying for us anyways.  Maybe the manager figured out they were hot, people were probably calling.  Next time!

Solar 1.0 vs. Solar 3.0 or Solar 2014 vs. Solar 2016:

Keeping my pair of Solar 3.0s. The gradient knit in-person is way more subtle and smooth in transition as opposed to the older gradient pattern. The feel of the 3.0 vs. 1.0 is actually slightly lighter. It could be because of the different knit pattern or the extra PK around the ankle makes the shoe feel more flexible.

The laces to black are a must lace swap. There is so much black accents on the shoe that the infared laces throw off the balance of the shoe. Also, the laces that come with new UBs are ever so slightly wider than OG knit UB laces. Hard to tell but below are some pics:

Probably the only gradients I will cop since my favorite UBs are the solar red 1.0s and this is a great follow-up. Next up will be the uncaged versions and the rainbow gradients.

Solar 1.0 vs. Solar 3.0 or Solar 2014 vs. Solar 2016:

Keeping my pair of Solar 3.0s. The gradient knit in-person is way more subtle and smooth in transition as opposed to the older gradient pattern. The feel of the 3.0 vs. 1.0 is actually slightly lighter. It could be because of the different knit pattern or the extra PK around the ankle makes the shoe feel more flexible.

The laces to black are a must lace swap. There is so much black accents on the shoe that the infared laces throw off the balance of the shoe. Also, the laces that come with new UBs are ever so slightly wider than OG knit UB laces. Hard to tell but below are some pics:

Probably the only gradients I will cop since my favorite UBs are the solar red 1.0s and this is a great follow-up. Next up will be the uncaged versions and the rainbow gradients.
Do the solar laces match the knit of the first solar UBs? Wonder what that'd look like. 
tongue.gif

still not convinced. 

you need to compare actual OG whites vs. winnsports whites, not winnsports whites vs. creams.

Do the solar laces match the knit of the first solar UBs? Wonder what that'd look like. 
tongue.gif

They do. I believe they use the same laces as the Solar red 1.0s, but as I stated before it looks like they are using a slightly wider flat lace

still not convinced. 

you need to compare actual OG whites vs. winnsports whites, not winnsports whites vs. creams.
i will have pics of the OG whites soon, have to borrow a pair 

How do you explain the missing R on insole of winnsports?

that R is on every single ultra boost produced 

i will have pics of the OG whites soon, have to borrow a pair 

How do you explain the missing R on insole of winnsports?

that R is on every single ultra boost produced 
that i need to look into. can you upload pictures of the whole shoe? front, side, back, etc.

Back
Top Bottom