ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its definitely plausible that there will be changes between production dates, whether its the same model, production date or not.  You got a ton of variables: whether its material lots, different factories/molds, small changes in material and trim sourcing due to pricing or late x-fty dates.  Happens with clothing lines all the time, the consumer just doesn't notice as much.

Go forth, NT detectives!

I know of 3 pairs of size 8.5from Winn that had 3 dots on boost

I personally bought 3 pairs an want them to be real

The only comparison so to have the same.ultras with same production date

At the end of the day im just trying to help out

I know of 3 pairs of size 8.5from Winn that had 3 dots on boost

I personally bought 3 pairs an want them to be real

The only comparison so to have the same.ultras with same production date

At the end of the day im just trying to help out
Hey no shade man, we appreciate the google doc, it was organized and well thought out.

check this out. Look at the bottom of the shoe where the torsion system plate shows itself in the web. There should be numbers printed there. Comparing my feature creams 1/16 prod date to winnsports 3/16 prod. both of my pairs have the same...just something i noticed... who's gonna replicate a torsion plate *shoulder shrugg*

Last edited:

Could it be the size difference at that point?  Just like the SB looking funky with bigger sizes per discussion earlier? 
that was my guess as well. might need someone with a size 8 or something to confirm that they bought off adc.

that was my guess as well. might need someone with a size 8 or something to confirm that they bought off adc.
Or even other retailers like FNL or FTL...  Those did restock multiple times but I guess ADC might be the only one with the newer prod date.

Only thing I'm worrying about is how to cop the flu games. If I get my hands on those I can flip them for 3M prices
pimp.gif

My winnsports pair has 4 dots

as well as the R on the insole

The boost feels no different than my other pairs
just checked my pair and it's the same conclusion as this. 4 dots and the r on the insole...*shrugs*

and they feel just like my first pair of 1.0's

Last edited:
Yea winn's are real, good try but different production dates. Possible different factories, materials, etc again good try though.

Last edited:
Thinking of buying my first pair. I have wide feet, do yous think tts or half size up?
Wide feet might have to half size up...  I say order a pair of both tts and half up and return...  Make sure to order through one with a good return policy like ADC.

Thinking of buying my first pair. I have wide feet, do yous think tts or half size up?
Wide feet might have to half size up...  I say order a pair of both tts and half up and return...  Make sure to order through one with a good return policy like ADC.
This or check out a nearby mall and try on one of the "not so popular yet" colors to get a good feel of it

Back
Top Bottom