ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the group but the whole price cap thing they had got to me. Some douche tagged the admin because i posted my HS UB for over $300. Meanwhile all these europeans were posting there pairs for like 330 euros and there was no issue.

Price caps have been removed though so its cool

I don't even know why the price caps are mentioned, 90% of the users post over it all the time.

I don't even know why the price caps are mentioned, 90% of the users post over it all the time.
I try my best to manage the group. But most caps have been lifted already. So members are to sell as they please. And when it's night and day over in EU posts go unnoticed so it's sometimes hard. Plus I try to be on the group as much as I can but we all have lives to manage.

I try my best to manage the group. But most caps have been lifted already. So members are to sell as they please. And when it's night and day over in EU posts go unnoticed so it's sometimes hard. Plus I try to be on the group as much as I can but we all have lives to manage.
what Fb group is it?

Don't get me wrong I did like the cap idea right when I joined. It's only you running it right? I haven't see anyone else (mods) so it's completely understandable. Any ideas for a reference/feedback thread? A couple of users don't want to deal half of the time if you're not "known" in there.

guys, TW's came in from ADC.... love them but they're kidna suspect 

- tissue paper was wrinkled to ****

- torsion bar is .00001mm off from my OG whites and my MGs

- they charged me retail, these are clearly going for over retail on the interwebs

Don't get me wrong I did like the cap idea right when I joined. It's only you running it right? I haven't see anyone else (mods) so it's completely understandable. Any ideas for a reference/feedback thread? A couple of users don't want to deal half of the time if you're not "known" in there.
Only thing to do in big groups like that are legit checks. Cause so many people post the post would get down to the bottom quick.

Damn, thanks.

If anyone is a 10.5 and wants the black Y3 ZG, they're $189 shipped if you checkout using code "WELCOMELNCC10"...

http://www.ln-cc.com/en/men/shoes/s...akers-in-black-and-white/094056559513573.html

Enjoy
smile.gif
is this $189 USD or Europe?

guys, TW's came in from ADC.... love them but they're kidna suspect 

- tissue paper was wrinkled to ****

- torsion bar is .00001mm off from my OG whites and my MGs

- they charged me retail, these are clearly going for over retail on the interwebs
Are you comparing them to the same shoe and batch? You need to compare them to a different UB that was produced at a different batch date. 

Back
Top Bottom