ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you select a size the price is $249.99 though, except size 16 which is $154.88 for all you big footed brothas out there...

Oh yeah just saw that. Sneaky work by him lol. Anyways that's an okay price in my opinion so I just hope I can help someone.

not sure why that site charges duties for a item priced so low but 200 for those is like the matches jig all over!

Copped. $214 for them y3s 
smokin.gif

I was wondering where the matches gang was hiding. 
nthat.gif

Anyone ever tried to cancel an order there on LNCC? My boy accidentally copped a 10.5 instead of a 10. 

Last edited:

I was wondering where the matches gang was hiding. 
nthat.gif

Anyone ever tried to cancel an order there on LNCC? My boy accidentally copped a 10.5 instead of a 10. 
He better hurry and cancel since they pack and ship quick! Ordered from them before and they shipped in less than 30 mins after i placed my order.

Damn, thanks.

If anyone is a 10.5 and wants the black Y3 ZG, they're $189 shipped if you checkout using code "WELCOMELNCC10"...

http://www.ln-cc.com/en/men/shoes/s...akers-in-black-and-white/094056559513573.html

Enjoy
smile.gif
Thanks and Repped for this
wink.gif

limit is up to $400 for burgs.

NEED
I need them too, but if I cant find them for a decent price I will get the 2017 burgs when they drop.
damn, did i really just get Black Y-3 for $214?

Repped to the man who posted.
I was trying to get the purples the other day for this price, but no one would explain how they were able to do it.

I was going to dye the PK black, but it wasn't meant to be.  I hope they eventually restock the white black pair.

He better hurry and cancel since they pack and ship quick! Ordered from them before and they shipped in less than 30 mins after i placed my order.
He told me he contacted his bank and was told that he has to wait at least 24 hours until the payment is processed. I told him to email LNCC but i don't think he's gotten a reply from them. 

Suckered myself into getting this black y-3s even though i wanted the other color more lol. But after i do paypal checkout it loops me back to cart

Back
Top Bottom