ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just can't really get down with the gradient pattern as of yet. I thought the Solar 3.0's were going to be my first pair, but in the end, I #returnedinsilence :D

On a side note, my girl loves them. She now has a couple more pair than me because of this.

Last edited:
wish some pairs were easier to find... Always hard to buy months after when majority bought to wear. Need 3Ms, wools, & neon yellows..

saw a 10.5 go for $280 on eBay the other day. Poor souls probably thought they were the 1.0's.
Yeah I been seen a lot of resellers using 1.0 stock pics to flips them 
mean.gif

wish some pairs were easier to find... Always hard to buy months after when majority bought to wear. Need 3Ms, wools, & neon yellows..

You may be able to still find the neons for retail, or under. Just about a week or two ago I seen a FSR on them from a posted link in here.

laugh.gif

Definitely messed that all up.  Sorry, Casper.

Any truth to the rumored June 10th Kylo Ren release?

That's the word on the street, I have no idea though. Kinda hoping they hold off on those a little longer though, would rather have triple black UBs first, but something is telling me we'll be waiting till end of summer for those.
No Kylo yet...

Are we ever gonna get non-gradient GRs again? WTf already
Outside of random small restocks, other than maybe core black or core white 1.0's which both have a 3/16 production run batch, probably not.  Lots of originally planned restocks and releases (3M, Cream, MC UB) got scrapped.

Outside of random small restocks, other than maybe core black or core white 1.0's which both have a 3/16 production run batch, probably not.  Lots of originally planned restocks and releases (3M, Cream, MC UB) got scrapped.
This saddens me... lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom