ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super underrated.

Also, am I the only one that prefers the women's over the men's pair?

I like how there's more white aswell as the heelcup being white.

I was going to for these if I couldn't find my Triple Whites too!
I agree. I like the white heel cup on the womens compared to the mens. Couldn't beat the price $135 shipped from Renarts a couple months back.

I just saw white ZG knits in person. Dayummmm
pimp.gif
. Now I get why everyone wants them.

I just saw white ZG knits in person. Dayummmm :pimp: . Now I get why everyone wants them.

Regular part of my rotation. Glad I doubled up. Still need a pair of the blacks.
I'm the other way around; I managed to pick up two pairs of the blacks but still need to get myself a pair of the whites. At this point I'm starting to think they're not gonna pop up again anytime soon.

BIG s/o to the dude @Rambo831  for letting me know about this great deal. $140 out the door. These actually touchdowned on Memorial Day so reps for DHL, however wasn't home.

I'd say these are a GREAT pick up for $140. Probably would've never copped at $200+. I went .5sz down from my UB size and they fit just fine. Still not a fan of no insoles #teaminsoles all day. So putting a UB insole made the world of difference to me. 

The upper feels better than my other PureBoost ZG prime pairs, both Kolor and ZG GRs. I'd say these fall in between UBs and PK NMDs. the Pureboost ZG boost sole and UB soles are probably the best in comfort that is out right now.

Will probably paint that glow-in-the-dark  color heel tab black. Pics of that will be posted when I get around to it.

Last edited:
Nice pickup on those Y3's. The purple actually doesn't look too bad. I would def want to see that back tab painted black. 

Hi, folks. I've been contemplating jumping on the Ultra Boost wagon for a while now but have been hesitant to bite the bullet because I wasn't sure about sizing. I'm an 11.5 in all U.S. made NB's and a 12 in Nike/Jordan/Asics. Any recommendation what I should go with when it comes to Ultra Boosts? I own zero adidas shoes currently so I have no reference for how adidas typically fits.

I know sizing questions can be annoying but any help would be appreciated and reps will be given out liberally. Thank you in advance! 

Hi, folks. I've been contemplating jumping on the Ultra Boost wagon for a while now but have been hesitant to bite the bullet because I wasn't sure about sizing. I'm an 11.5 in all U.S. made NB's and a 12 in Nike/Jordan/Asics. Any recommendation what I should go with when it comes to Ultra Boosts? I own zero adidas shoes currently so I have no reference for how adidas typically fits.

I know sizing questions can be annoying but any help would be appreciated and reps will be given out liberally. Thank you in advance! 
TTS mostly

I would suggest trying a 12 in your case.

If your feet are wide and/or tall, you may want to size up .5 due to a tighter fit on the ankle opening.  Sizing up can also help if you have big toes that might poke up into the Primeknit.  Otherwise go TTS to your Nike size.  

I make a small request from NT. No silver Ltd pics until Casper replaces his.

I think i might go with the grey wools this time around.

But it brings back memories. I just imagine the poor size 10.5's rocking back and forth on the roof, trying to hold on for dear life. It was probably a noble fight but one sharp turn ended it all. I just hope they didn't fall too far apart and have each other to hold on these cold nights.

But it brings back memories. I just imagine the poor size 10.5's rocking back and forth on the roof, trying to hold on for dear life. It was probably a noble fight but one sharp turn ended it all. I just hope they didn't fall too far apart and have each other to hold on these cold nights.
If only they had Continental rubber...

If only it was conti soles...  It has "more grip" 
roll.gif

Last edited:

bro drop everything you're doing right now and go straight forward in poetry ... 

Back
Top Bottom