ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What is going on is your are setting a price point for resellers. If someone says $300 is a 'fair' price, then that is what resellers are going give value to a certain shoe.

Dope you perpetuate the resell game which is why most don't cop at retail and people who don't even like the shoe scooping them up just to resell.

you let me know what a 'fair' price to pay when those 750s come out
roll.gif

Being late to the UB train isn't a bad thing. If you put enough work, you can get pairs at retail or lower.
I don't care how much work you put in you aren't getting creams or 3Ms at retail at this point. You can bounce with the negative attitude. 

Side note: I have seen a lot of re sellers prices shot down on here, to make people stay away from copping and wait for a better deal. We ain't helping resellers miss me with that

Resell questions leads to Legit check questions leads to Have you ever bought from questions lead to confirmation of all 3 in a never ending cycle. Add ooping to the formula and you have 80% of this gigantic thread.

Yes resellers are gonna set ridiculous prices, but if the buyer or 2nd opinion buyer who could just be the seller themselves say it's a 'good' price, then naive people will bite.

That's in every sneaker thread on NT, and it will never stop.

Don't get me wrong, I dig what you're saying, but nothings ever gonna change.

Found a guy selling new grey wools in my size for $230. Only problem is he doesn't have the original box? I wouldn't mind paying $230 if he had the original box but since he doesn't is $230 still a fair price?? Any input would be greatly appreciated
seen them for go for higher than that but if it doesn't bother you to not have the box why not...youre gonna wear them....get shoe bags if u wanna store them

Is there a way we can stop having people asking if $xxx UB is a fair price? This is not TrueCar. Stop asking financial decision from strangers over the internet.

UBs worth is whatever your goofy a** will pay for them.

Sucks you got on the UB train late or you simply just missed out. Do more research/put the time in getting the shoes at retail/lurk the thread daily/wait for someone to post a link/wait for someone to post a promo code. Otherwise save up however much you think is a 'fair' price to pay resell.

:smh:  
LOL stop it

I don't care how much work you put in you aren't getting creams or 3Ms at retail at this point. You can bounce with the negative attitude. 

Side note: I have seen a lot of re sellers prices shot down on here, to make people stay away from copping and wait for a better deal. We ain't helping resellers miss me with that
I am not even talking about creams or 3Ms, people on here paying resell for every 1.0 knit CW.

I was able to network with some cool folks on here, and they are from the Bay. Got a pair of creams for retail so you CAN at this point get those pairs for retail. Meet/network with people on here.

It ain't negative attitude, just helping the thread go through a redundant cycle if it ain't about a release of the shoe. Downtime posts can be a lot more useful and helpful than asking the internet how I should spend my money.

I just realized I think the Navy blue UB restock ship sailed lol...

Sucks when you're very busy and finacially tight for a little while.

May have to move on to the 2.0 solar reds

That's in every sneaker thread on NT, and it will never stop.

Don't get me wrong, I dig what you're saying, but nothings ever gonna change.
It can stop if people do stop.

this thread used to be a lot different than what it is now. And I've only been on here since Feb.

Last edited:
Yeah because of a member, I was able to offset the resell price I paid for my 1st cream and pretty much paid retail for both my pears 
smokin.gif

PB ZGs > NMDs in: Pricepoint / Comfort / Aesthetics / Design / Low keyness (minus Y-3).

I am not even talking about creams or 3Ms, people on here paying resell for every 1.0 knit CW.

I was able to network with some cool folks on here, and they are from the Bay. Got a pair of creams for retail so you CAN at this point get those pairs for retail. Meet/network with people on here.

It ain't negative attitude, just helping the thread go through a redundant cycle if it ain't about a release of the shoe. Downtime posts can be a lot more useful and helpful than asking the internet how I should spend my money.

That's fair. But you came up in here like a bull in a china shop

Back
Top Bottom