ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

how is 5 pages such a difficult task? People take the time to go back and read posts. I've been repped for posts about BOOOST days after I posted them. so your argument is null.

I'm cluttering the thread because I have to respond to your side-busting  posts that do nothing to solve anything.

but continue to be a shoe wizard gandalf.
Go back to second grade and learn how to read and what reading comprehension is...it will surely cut down on your nonsensical, asinine postings. Good day.

Go back to second grade and learn how to read and what reading comprehension is...it will surely cut down on your nonsensical, asinine postings. Good day.
mmmmm, I'm pretty confident I responded clearly and concise with what you were trying to achieve.

No need to go back to the 2nd grade, no one can help me oop boost on weekdays there.

Can anyone point me where can i find creams below 270?
Since you joined this site YEARS before our friend from the west coast Jpachiphopanonymous I'll be glad to tell you that you can check ebay, goat, fb groups, etc. You know all the usual mediums. You can even try craigslist but you just need to be very careful. And make sure to legit check your pair as there are fakes being made.

Also keep it locked to this thread since when people find deals they don't take advantage of they will post them in here a lot of the time.

Hey y'all

I just bought a pair of ultras at my usual size of 9.5. They're comfy as hell, a tad snug. Do they loosen up a bit or should I exchange for a 10? Never gotten Adidas running sneaks before so I don't have a usual Adidas size. Also favorite wide release color way?

OR is anyone instead waiting to snag some uncaged ones when they drop?

Hey y'all

I just bought a pair of ultras at my usual size of 9.5. They're comfy as hell, a tad snug. Do they loosen up a bit or should I exchange for a 10? Never gotten Adidas running sneaks before so I don't have a usual Adidas size. Also favorite wide release color way?

Drink a full glass of water then do this:

Last edited:
Hey y'all

Prepare yourself for this Jpac guy to skewer you man. You asked a question about boost that has been answered many times before and in recent pages. Prepare for his onslaught of terrible grammar and not being able to understand anything you type in response back.

@reigning repped for a fast, easy response!

Last edited:

Quick question, for those that have swapped out laces, what length do you use? Or I guess, what length is the stock laces? ty!
Around 42"  Stock laces varies...  A while back, tank did some measurements and they range from 38-42 IIRC...  I know the red laces on my CNY is not even the same length... SMH.

Prepare yourself for this Jpac guy to skewer you man. You asked a question about boost that has been answered many times before and in recent pages. Prepare for his onslaught of terrible grammar and not being able to understand anything you type in response back.

@reigning repped for a fast, easy response!
you are the only one salty about everything that has conspired in the past few pages. It's okay, not everyone is as helpful as you on the internet. that is how life works in 2016.

@mrbupp, page 1.

In all honesty, this thread will not even move a page if we dont answer repeated questions 
glasses.gif

In all honesty, this thread will not even move a page if we dont answer repeated questions 
glasses.gif
It does happen every so few days where the page only moves 4-5 pages. But that is mostly from a conversation on the thread between a few people. Now this thread will move a few more since ONE person gets butt hurt about me stating something that IS a problem in the thread.

sweeping it under the rug doesn't help that.

jpac jpac you in a debate again? Lmao.

Since its slow day lets talk about food then this thread will move 10 pages then someone will ask "what did I miss?"

you are the only one salty about everything that has conspired in the past few pages. It's okay, not everyone is as helpful as you on the internet. that is how life works in 2016.

@mrbupp, page 1.
Salty? I'm calling you out for being a d-bag. You join these forums 2 months ago and are complaining about people asking questions. You also CANNOT read and CANNOT understand most of what people type. I hope you're not an adult because that would be really, really sad.

It does happen every so few days where the page only moves 4-5 pages. But that is mostly from a conversation on the thread between a few people. Now this thread will move a few more since ONE person gets butt hurt about me stating something that IS a problem in the thread.

sweeping it under the rug doesn't help that.
It has been slow...  Nothing really "special" happening in the UB world... 

Back
Top Bottom