ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just letting the boost do what it do n change colors

Might Need a pair of og whites tho, havent been wearing my whites like that and they look 3 diff colors

Last edited:
retail tuesday is legit..they ban fake sellers and they have to provide a tag that has their name and date when they post shoes for sale 

@tankdayglo  does proper storage delay the yellowing process of the boost? If yes what is the best way to store it? I store it inside a plastic container with silica gel.

@tankdayglo  does proper storage delay the yellowing process of the boost? If yes what is the best way to store it? I store it inside a plastic container with silica gel.
Only time will tell I guess.

Out out my 18 or so pairs only 2 have yellowing issues and they're the two I've worn the most. I think wear & tear and excessive cleaning are what lead to boost yellowing the most.

Storage probably doesn't have that much effect as long as they're in a moderately cool, dry, dark place.

Speaking of which, most of my pairs are currently scattered across my apartment I need to clean & put them all away.

I don't think it gets much better than that unless you vacuum sealed them Flight Club style
Thanks for the response. Don't want to vacuum seal my pairs just to preserve it.

Only time will tell I guess.

Out out my 18 or so pairs only 2 have yellowing issues and they're the two I've worn the most. I think wear & tear and excessive cleaning are what lead to boost yellowing the most.

Storage probably doesn't have that much effect as long as they're in a moderately cool, dry, dark place.

Speaking of which, most of my pairs are currently scattered across my apartment I need to clean & put them all away.
I guess yellowing is mostly because of wear. The only pair I have yellowing is my CB which is my beaters.

For those who are size 11-11.5

Yes he's legit, he ships but I'm not exactly sure lol.

Someone take those steals!
What's creams 2.0? 
eyes.gif

Can anyone recommend high quality thin low cut socks to me? Preferably socks that don't slip :lol:

I don't get all the hate on the 2.0 core black at all and I have both pair
It's not that they hate the 2.0. Its just most people here don't like the gradient pattern especially at a 180 price. Triple white was good until they f*ck it with the grey lining. Plus most people here will save their money for the new pattern that's about to release by 2017.

the yellowing obviously is created because of wear

But i'm absolutely convinced the more you clean them, the more they yellow. Of the pairs I don't clean much, if at all, no yellowing occurs. The ones with the most yellowing are the ones that i wear the most and clean the most. I don't do much but use non-scented wipes to wipe the midsoles. I don't think I've ever used Jason Markk on any of my boost.

Guys! I need your help.

How would you take the coffee stain out of the Primeknit as safe as possible?

View media item 2060483
I've already cleaned it up as much as possible using the premium Jason mark brush with the super soft bristles.

Where do I go on from here?
Bumps and any help is greatly appreciated!

Please bump if seen, I want to see my babies nice and white again :smile:

What kind of chill shorts are yall wearing with your UBs and NMDs?

Im thinking like basketball short esque. Trying to stay away from rocking jordan shorts with them obviously lol.

I picked up some adidas shorts at the villa but theyre kinda weird.

Back
Top Bottom