ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What kind of chill shorts are yall wearing with your UBs and NMDs?

Im thinking like basketball short esque. Trying to stay away from rocking jordan shorts with them obviously lol.

I picked up some adidas shorts at the villa but theyre kinda weird.
I like rocking them with some basic Nike tech fleece shorts.

Or some really light colored shorts like peach, white, baby blue, etc.

Looks great especially in the summertime.

I like rocking them with some basic Nike tech fleece shorts.

Or some really light colored shorts like peach, white, baby blue, etc.

Looks great especially in the summertime.
Im trying to stay away from the whole nike/adidas mixing though. I think i have ocd about it lol

wear some shorts, not that hard. Dont take the branding thing too seriously.

Plus every brand out there is now making sweatshorts, so its not hard to find some.

Last edited:
New Kolor UB's available for pre order at Luisaviaroma. Don't like these at all but maybe someone does.

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/adidas+...4I-GDM001/lang_EN?SubLine=shoes&CategoryId=97
That cw is 
sick.gif

wear some shorts, not that hard. Dont take the branding thing too seriously.

Plus every brand out there is now making sweatshorts, so its not hard to find some.
For real.  They're running shoes, you can wear them with anything.  I'm an old dude compared to most of you guys and I long ago quit giving a damn what anybody thought about what I wear.  But IMO UBs and NMDs are pretty versatile shoes.  They look as good with basketball shorts and tees as they do with khaki shorts and polos.  Just put them on and go - you don't need the internet's help.

Can anyone recommend high quality thin low cut socks to me? Preferably socks that don't slip
laugh.gif
I personally use American Eagle but depending on your size, they are one size fits "all".  I wear a size 10 and they are exact on me so if you have a bigger foot than that, it might not be a good fit for you.  Some people have mentioned Uniqlo and Lorenzo Uomo but I have yet to try those brands.  

What kind of chill shorts are yall wearing with your UBs and NMDs?

Im thinking like basketball short esque. Trying to stay away from rocking jordan shorts with them obviously lol.

I picked up some adidas shorts at the villa but theyre kinda weird.
I wear shorts I find at Costco for a cheap price.  
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom