ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
macg0120 macg0120 I am not gonna lie, salt is still running through my veins as well but not much I can do about it now except hopefully have better luck with the chocolates.
Totally understand you. I was expecting an L since we only have 1 store that is releasing for the whole country. Just happy I got one but was really planning to trade it to PB since thats what my brother wants and ill keep the change. Dont worry you'll get lucky with the Chocolates.

These are nice. Still thinking if im going to oop it to @pg62.
smokin.gif
Lol don't get me wrong but he's my brother. He is asking an oop coz its his bday next month. Although I always oop Jordans here locally coz im not that interested anymore. UB is life.
pimp.gif

I was actually going to say when did puma start making boosts

Haha....You joke but Puma will be using the exact same Boost tech as Adidas very soon.....

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/2016/04/adidas-tried-stop-puma-using-boost-tech-got-shut/

That article is actually a little misleading, Puma's NRGY tech is not boost. It's very similar but it was not developed by BASF, it was developed by Huntsman Corp. I'm sure the two products are super similar but there are a lot of articles out there that make it sound like Puma is just using boost in their shoes, which is not the case.

After another epic fail, its feeling like an Ultra Boost day. At least I got my Chalks for retail :D

Can anyone comment on the toe space in UBs going true to size? nothing in store around here and I see lots go up half a size. Do your toes generally hit the end going true to size? Or is there still some space there? Sorry for the noob questions, thanks guys.

Can anyone comment on the toe space in UBs going true to size? nothing in store around here and I see lots go up half a size. Do your toes generally hit the end going true to size? Or is there still some space there? Sorry for the noob questions, thanks guys.
You'll barely have toe room if you go TTS. I still recommend you try them on somewhere, as most people half size up due to the snug/tightness of the shoe.

I recommend you buy two pairs online and see which fit you like most, then return the size you don't need.

Back
Top Bottom