ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have nothing against people who wears fake shoes. If thats what they can afford and its their money. What I dont like is people pass it as a legit pair.

I have nothing against people who wears fake shoes. If thats what they can afford and its their money. What I dont like is people pass it as a legit pair.
same. what I do not like as well is people who pretend stunt with their fakes and act like they real.

Whats the point of wearing a fake shoe? If its anything but authentic, then its not that shoe anyways. To me, thats more of a waste of money.

Last edited:
Whats the point of wearing a fake shoe? If its anything but authentic, then its not that shoe anyways. To me, thats more of a waste of money.
some people like the silhouette of the shoe / CW but cannot afford the resell price tag. Only a few douche people buy them with the intention to pass them on as real.

some people like the silhouette of the shoe / CW but cannot afford the resell price tag. Only a few douche people buy them with the intention to pass them on as real.

Fair enough. Just don't expect to ever see me advocate for fakes :D To each his own.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Just don't expect to ever see me advocate for fakes
happy.gif
To each is their own.
Ain't nothing wrong with having standards so definitely to each their own.

I personally wouldn't buy fakes and definitely wouldn't buy Yeezys at MacBook Pro prices. I'll stick to #teamretail #teamdiscountcodes all day.

Last edited:
i have nothing against fakes, but i DO have a problem when someone tries to sell them as legit pairs and when the wearer pretends that they're real 
laugh.gif

Dont do it...  Dont let the hype get to you and wear fakes...  
Its really not the hype, I just like the 350s but not willing to throw away 1g on them.   When it comes down to it though, I don't care enough go through the effort of buying feezys since I would fixate on all the "flaws" until I stopped wearing them.

Its really not the hype, I just like the 350s but not willing to throw away 1g on them.   When it comes down to it though, I don't care enough go through the effort of buying feezys since I would fixate on all the "flaws" until I stopped wearing them.
Well exactly...  Dont waste money on resell...  At the same time, no need to fake the funk...

Like what @jpac1738  said, #teamretail or bust on these Yeezys...  Hard enough to pay the premium price on retail let alone resell...  (Yes, I still contemplate on buying PBs for resell 
laugh.gif
)

Thanks for mentioning that code, I'd completely forgot about it and I was considering pulling the trigger on the candy canes (why I was asking sizing questions) - I'm one of those who like them. 
happy.gif

They are dope but that was around the same time when creams came out so copping was already an overkill. Plus I know for sure those whites reds are gonna be cream reds in 2 wears
laugh.gif

ZG PB fit the same as your UB size. only the Y-3 ZG PB I would recommend sizing .5 down.

Speaking of 350s, Halloween costume anyone?  
roll.gif
 (saw this on FB)

Last edited:

Well exactly...  Dont waste money on resell...  At the same time, no need to fake the funk...

Like what @jpac1738  said, #teamretail or bust on these Yeezys...  Hard enough to pay the premium price on retail let alone resell...  (Yes, I still contemplate on buying PBs for resell 
laugh.gif
)
Unless Yeezys were made in Italy and made with the finest leather or Egyptian cotton, or lace tips had some kind of karat of gold. Or even came with a membership or exclusive club where you can bring your Yeezys in for restorations, I can't see how the resell demands that price.

The first 750s had a faulty zipper...and people still dropping mad money for that. If anything you boosting (pun intended) Kanye's ego that his resell prices are higher than Jordans.

hype > value

Last edited:

They are dope but that was around the same time when creams came out so copping was already an overkill. Plus I know for sure those whites reds are gonna be cream reds in 2 wears
laugh.gif

ZG PB fit the same as your UB size. only the Y-3 ZG PB I would recommend sizing .5 down.
Haha, yeah I def don't need any more white shoes, but these have been on my radar and were previously sold out on End. Saw they became available and started contemplating, then I saw @bbkangg  post about the code, so naturally BNTL kicked in. Thanks for your sizing input, as well. Reps for all.

For all the time spent and stress, I'm just about to buy a pair of feezys 350s and rock those.  I used to be very much against fakes but the level of hype around the Yeezys is making them the exception to the rule.  I could not in good conscious spend 1K+ on $200-350 retail shoes or wear shoes worth that resale value on my feet.

What I am super against though are resellers trying to pass their feezy's off as legit. 
mean.gif
Just don't say this in the Yeezy thread or they'll mob you 
nerd.gif

I also can't justify spending $1-2k on some shoes that cost $200 retail and even less to make. That's why I'm Team Retail. Sure, I only own one pair out of all of the releases, but I only spent $200 and did not stress over it at all. And the thing is, I don't even rock them that often. If I spend $1-2k on something, I'd want to use it all the time, but why spend that much to beat up some shoes? And I'm not the type to buy something just to stare at them. If I want to do that, I can spend $0.00 and look at pictures on Google or something. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom