ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

And this is probably why I wouldnt but resell on these...  It really is hard to tell for me...  I can probably get it from consignment stores but are they really 100% tho?  
That's exactly how I feel.  I remember seeing someone post that they bought one from a consignment shop and posted it on a facebook group.  People were calling them fake but I think they might have just been trolling.  The OP went as far as emailing the store to get confirmation.

Warning: sizing question

I know there has been some discussion over the Pure Boost ZG, but most sizing talk has been regarding the Y-3 ZG.

For those with the regular, non Y-3 ZGs, would you stay with your UB size? Most importantly, any difference in length?

Warning: sizing question

I know there has been some discussion over the Pure Boost ZG, but most sizing talk has been regarding the Y-3 ZG.

For those with the regular, non Y-3 ZGs, would you stay with your UB size? Most importantly, any difference in length?

Go with your usual UB size.. I tried to go with 0.5 size down and it was a mistake.

Go with your usual UB size.. I tried to go with 0.5 size down and it was a mistake.
Thanks - the reason I ask is that with UBs, I have some spare length in the toe that I could potentially size down .5 if they didn't have the UB snugness. Wasn't sure if the ZGs were any less narrow, or have any noticeable difference in length.

Thanks - the reason I ask is that with UBs, I have some spare length in the toe that I could potentially size down .5 if they didn't have the UB snugness. Wasn't sure if the ZGs were any less narrow, or have any noticeable difference in length.

PB zg are even tighter on the big toe area than UB.. They wont be as snug midfoot as UB on the same size. But have harder PK knit on the toe area. I hope that make sense..

Wore this today for enabling post, posted in on my ig popopaulloe, follow me and i will follow back guys:
View media item 2066645

Last edited:
PB zg are even tighter on the big toe area than UB.. They wont be as snug midfoot as UB on the same size. But have harder PK knit on the toe area. I hope that make sense..

Wore this today for enabling post, posted in on my ig popopaulloe, follow me and i will follow back guys:
Thank you, and nice pic.

For whatever reason, I can tell if NMD or UB boost is fake but I cant on 350s for the life of me... :rofl:   Maybe because I have yet to see it in person but if I look at pics of real and fake, Im like huh?! LOL

I think it's because fakes of NMD's and UB's are a bit easier to spot as they haven't mastered faking them yet.  Yeezys on the other hand have some pretty good fakes out now.

Spotted these Yeezy NMD's in Thailand last weeked.

View media item 2066667

For whatever reason, I can tell if NMD or UB boost is fake but I cant on 350s for the life of me... 
roll.gif
  Maybe because I have yet to see it in person but if I look at pics of real and fake, Im like huh?! LOL
I am the opposite.  I have a pretty good grasp on 350's... but don't know the "tells" for UB's. 

I am the opposite.  I have a pretty good grasp on 350's... but don't know the "tells" for UB's. 
LOL  Yeah, I've been looking at LC on FB and man, I am scared to buy 350s from anyone lol  Retail on release day or bust LOL  Some I can tell right away from shape and pattern but some are just... 
nerd.gif

For all the time spent and stress, I'm just about to buy a pair of feezys 350s and rock those.  I used to be very much against fakes but the level of hype around the Yeezys is making them the exception to the rule.  I could not in good conscious spend 1K+ on $200-350 retail shoes or wear shoes worth that resale value on my feet.

What I am super against though are resellers trying to pass their feezy's off as legit. 
mean.gif

For all the time spent and stress, I'm just about to buy a pair of feezys 350s and rock those.  I used to be very much against fakes but the level of hype around the Yeezys is making them the exception to the rule.  I could not in good conscious spend 1K+ on $200-350 retail shoes or wear shoes worth that resale value on my feet.

What I am super against though are resellers trying to pass their feezy's off as legit. 
mean.gif
There are sooo many feezys out there and good ones too it's sometimes hard to tell unless you go up to someone and ask them to take their shoes off to legit check.

At this point there's almost a connotation for anyone rocking Yeezys to immediately think they are fake.

Nothing wrong with that though. If it saves you $1000 I am all for it.

mean.gif
Dont do it...  Dont let the hype get to you and wear fakes...  

Back
Top Bottom