ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is the same shoe, different colorway, hahahaaaa
They were already available at my local finishline last week.

Really nothing special if you own UB.  They are kinda dope in person though.

If they had slapped Yeezy on them and said they were a performance running shoe they would be sold out.

Last edited:
They were already available at my local finishline last week.

Really nothing special if you own UB.  They are kinda dope in person though.
Yeah they're not bad, I might end up with a pair or two. What was the price point?

Yeah they're not bad, I might end up with a pair or two. What was the price point?
I think they were $110.  I remember deciding to wait for them to go on sale because there is no demand for them.  I might cop and use my military discount to bring the price down .

There are a ton of black colorways with different color accents. some with a gradient sole some with a solid sole.

They feel like a neoprene upper and are really lightweight.  The tongue is just like the ultra boost so the fit may be similar.

Nike 9 = Adidas 8.5... I'm assuming everyone references their TTS to Nike's size scale. Found CB1.0s locally for $85 and everything looks legit. However, they are 8.5... 9 in UB is what I usually wear but I wear 8.5 in everything else Adidas.

Anyone have experience wearing UBs .5 down from their Nike size? My foot isn't too wide and it corresponds to 42eu which is the length I generally wear. Any feedback?

Nike 9 = Adidas 8.5... I'm assuming everyone references their TTS to Nike's size scale. Found CB1.0s locally for $85 and everything looks legit. However, they are 8.5... 9 in UB is what I usually wear but I wear 8.5 in everything else Adidas.

Anyone have experience wearing UBs .5 down from their Nike size? My foot isn't too wide and it corresponds to 42eu which is the length I generally wear. Any feedback?

It might work if you remove the insoles bro.

Ive seen that price for DS on ebay today in 10.5 or 11.0.  I'm sure some other sizes are there in that price range.

havent seen that price on ebay for a long long time.

cheapest on ebay in those sizes now is listed at 429. not that they will ever sell at that price.

havent seen that price on ebay for a long long time.

cheapest on ebay in those sizes now is listed at 429. not that they will ever sell at that price.
When I clicked on the seller the price jumped to $400.   I hate it when ebay sellers do that.

This just happened on a youtube video comment section

Some guy: gideon serapio

(TheRealRayRay20) Love the channel, the colourway is called "Grey Wool" however these are still primeknit.

All ultraboost models are Primeknit. Anyways keep up the awesome content.

Another guy: 1's Bundy

+gideon serapio no they're not lmfao they're are two different versions ....

That's like saying all NMD's are prime knit

Some guy:gideon serapio

+1's Bundy I stand corrected, upon further research, "The adidas Ultra Boost has been equipped with woolen yarn stitched throughout the upper to provide a warmer option than its more lightweight forerunner, the sneaker however remains breathable thanks to the same Primeknit construction." basically Primeknit made of Wool." My bad. Seems to be the only colourway model, of the ultraboost made of wool. Whilst Nmds have several Primeknit, mesh and circle mesh models.

Me:
They are made of wool, but are still primeknit.

The black J&D ultra boost uses wool fibers also and adidas refers to them as primeknit in their description.

Here is the breakdown of textiles used.
Composition: 
40% Polyester, 20% Wool, 20% Acrylic, 15% Spandex, 5% Bovine

They have the metallic silver ltd. colorway, but they are shiny like silk textiles.

my man there are 2 versions of the gray ultraboost

I work in a sneaker store there is the one that is PrimeKnit

and then there is the wool one they look identical but one is wool the other isn't .....

Me:

There are only  4 pairs of OG grey UB.  Google the pair you are talking about and reply with the SKU#
For reference
Mystery Grey   AQ5560
Silver Ltd         S77517
Grey Wool       S77510
HighSnobiety  S74879
These are the only grey pairs released? 

The blind leading the blind.
mean.gif

Gonna have to check for those Alpha Bounce's. Digging those.

Also need those new Crazy Light Boosts.

Been away. This thread moves too fast.

This just happened on a youtube video comment section

Some guy: gideon serapio
(TheRealRayRay20) Love the channel, the colourway is called "Grey Wool" however these are still primeknit.
All ultraboost models are Primeknit. Anyways keep up the awesome content.

+gideon serapio no they're not lmfao they're are two different versions ....
That's like saying all NMD's are prime knit

Some guy:gideon serapio
+1's Bundy I stand corrected, upon further research, "The adidas Ultra Boost has been equipped with woolen yarn stitched throughout the upper to provide a warmer option than its more lightweight forerunner, the sneaker however remains breathable thanks to the same Primeknit construction." basically Primeknit made of Wool." My bad. Seems to be the only colourway model, of the ultraboost made of wool. Whilst Nmds have several Primeknit, mesh and circle mesh models.

Me:

They are made of wool, but are still primeknit.
The black J&D ultra boost uses wool fibers also and adidas refers to them as primeknit in their description.
Here is the breakdown of textiles used.

Composition: 

40% Polyester, 20% Wool, 20% Acrylic, 15% Spandex, 5% Bovine

They have the metallic silver ltd. colorway, but they are shiny like silk textiles.

my man there are 2 versions of the gray ultraboost
I work in a sneaker store there is the one that is PrimeKnit
and then there is the wool one they look identical but one is wool the other isn't .....

Me:

There are only  4 pairs of OG grey UB.  Google the pair you are talking about and reply with the SKU#

For reference

Mystery Grey   AQ5560

Silver Ltd         S77517

Grey Wool       S77510

HighSnobiety  S74879

These are the only grey pairs released? 

The blind leading the blind.:smh:

the sneaker community is one of the most contentious and/or misinformed communities you can be a part of.

Back
Top Bottom