ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or do like Ye himself and get some Core Black 2.0 gradients.
tongue.gif
Lurkers gonna scoop all the pairs that are sitting.

Just picked up those CB1.0 for $85. Half size down from what I usually get but the fit isn't bad at all. DEFINITELY more snug but not uncomfortable by any means even with the insoles. Might be because I don't have wide feet or a high instep though.

Considering uncaging these since I got them for so cheap... I feel like the 1.0 uncaged looks better than 2.0 uncaged because of the knit pattern

Just picked up those CB1.0 for $85. Half size down from what I usually get but the fit isn't bad at all. DEFINITELY more snug but not uncomfortable by any means even with the insoles. Might be because I don't have wide feet or a high instep though.

Considering uncaging these since I got them for so cheap... I feel like the 1.0 uncaged looks better than 2.0 uncaged because of the knit pattern
Where?! 
eek.gif

Took a buncha Ls this month with all the hyped releases but came up with CB1.0, CB2.0, and y-3 Pure Boost knit black for a total of $335. Not too bad.. =)

Or do like Ye himself and get some Core Black 2.0 gradients.
tongue.gif

Lurkers gonna scoop all the pairs that are sitting.
already liked my cb 2.0s but i'd be willing to let them go. vnds (huge scuffs all over the place). $500 obo

grabbed 2 tickets for 2nd night msg. second time ive had to ask my mom if i could use her amex for a kanye presale haha. she owes me though; got her her first pair of ubs last week and she loves them

Hey NT Boost fam, so this Thursday through Sunday (June 16th-19th) is Adidas Friends & Family Weekend and I want y'all to enjoy it because I've copped at least 6 UBs through all y'all that I wouldn't have been able to outside this thread so I wanna show love and say thanks

June 16th-19th

SAVE 30% ON ADIDAS.COM USING THE CODE "FRIENDS30"

SAVE 40% AT ADIDAS OUTLETS

SAVE 30% AT ADIDAS ORIGINALS & PREFORMANCE STORES

In order to use in store you NEED a coupon code (they should honor it in store if you print it or something). All in store codes are different so they shouldn't be used more than once or shared. If you want an in-store coupon just PM me! (I only have a limited amount)

Last edited:
does anyone have any info on the ASU ultra boost? other than extra butter sold them, i thought by now they would have a wider release?

Back
Top Bottom