ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got email at 4:07 pm EST

I got an email from twitter saying revup..blah blah ... I knew it was the restock so I just went straight to the site and grabbed a size 10
That was to announce they were stocking the site up. People shoulda kept refreshing after that instead of wait for tweet.

I have some advice for everyone complaining.  Everyone knows this is a small site and will certainly come to a crawl.  Why not stay a little more quiet on the forums when a restock is announced by them and keep things to PM?  You give lurkers and big twitter handles the chance to buy pairs that you want.  It's your own fault.
I couldn't agree more. I have stopped posting links or restock info. in any NT forum.  Far too many lurkers in here now.  I've taken some heat for saying "PM me" for drop info. 

laugh.gif

It was live when people were saying to wait for the tweet (I checked, and carted to make sure).
all sizes? I was checking around that time and nothing for me. This same thing happened last month when they went live but sizes were sold out until 20 mins or so. 

Make sure to tell Alex Jones to not sleep on the restock too.

Haha I don't think he's about that Boost life. Interesting guy though. I was wondering if anybody would catch that after I threw up my post. I saw it and said **** it.

I have some advice for everyone complaining.  Everyone knows this is a small site and will certainly come to a crawl.  Why not stay a little more quiet on the forums when a restock is announced by them and keep things to PM?  You give lurkers and big twitter handles the chance to buy pairs that you want.  It's your own fault.
This.

Back
Top Bottom