ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't like the off white look cause it makes it look dirty.  White is a lot more clean  and sleek  looking.

Last edited:
MasterCard banner ad keeps popping up when I visit NT. No interest for 21 months. Might sign up just to finance a pair of  3M 
roll.gif

Last edited:

MasterCard banner ad keeps popping up when I visit NT. No interest for 21 months. Might sign up just to finance a pair of  3M 
roll.gif

Clear your cookies folder then look up a whole bunch of your favorite food sites. Your side banners bout to be lit.

JESUS.... Well FFFFF me for posting about a restock I thought some ppl would be interested in... was just trynna be a productive group member... Not trynna play "hero ball" or whatever the fcck home boy called it for rep.. I could give two monkey flung flying ***** about my rep. I will keep it to the PM's from now. 

Even though my PM's might explode 
laugh.gif

JESUS.... Well FFFFF me for posting about a restock I thought some ppl would be interested in... was just trynna be a productive group member... Not trynna play "hero ball" or whatever the fcck home boy called it for rep.. I could give two monkey flung flying ***** about my rep. I will keep it to the PM's from now. 

laugh.gif
Don't take it personally, man. It's tough on here because one can help others out and be helped out without forming super personal relationships. I've had a couple guys PM me directly and I've done the same in an effort to help, but I don't expect most people to have a list of individuals to message (not that a number of people don't, I'm sure), especially being how popular and active this thread has become. I'm sure people appreciated your help, even if they didn't voice it.

Look at all these salty unappreciative fools. Pay $20 more for $200 shipped on Winnsports if you're so desperate for the OG whites.

laugh.gif
That wasn't a personal attack on you because I knew your intentions. I'm talking about the folks on here who post dead links or post links that have shoes that don't add to cart.

Appreciate you still having the kind heart that I used to have posting links on here. But I was able to network and have a good circle of reliable people that legitimately help each other out, the purpose of me going on this thread to do that is not needed.

I DO go on here to see sample pics, participate in Boost related content. But the nonsense drowns all that out.

All the shoes adidas makes are fake even the ones coming straight from the adidas factories and sold in adidas stores and other retail establishments. Don't buy them. Stay away.

threads still a mess i see

see you guys in a few days for these uncaged. I know most of you will cop, no matter wht you say right now.

Back
Top Bottom