ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna have to cop some of those uncaged for actual running. Don't think they are gonna be good casual unless you're really slender.

Haven't copped anymore shoes since i got a pair of UB. Along with the other shoes i already have, I really don't see myself needing any other sneakers this summer. Other than if a pair of all white UBs just lands on my lap for retail lol

Are you sure? Lol. Damn size 8 would kill my toes. And please drop the triple blacks already.
positive dog. Im a tts 9.5 and went down to 7.5.... I got hella samples from winnsports if you need one. 
laugh.gif

So whats the deal with the black boosts.  From that one shot, looks like it's just dyed/painted.   Not cool. 

So whats the deal with the black boosts.  From that one shot, looks like it's just dyed/painted.   Not cool. 
Not really because of the black boost for me. Its more of I need an all black shoe for my work. I want UB to be my work shoe.

I've been experimenting with the lacing on the WWs since the cage is different from the standard UB.

I just wanted to share my method, and I am also curious if other members with WWs have their own technique.

Back
Top Bottom