ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I've been experimenting with the lacing on the WWs since the cage is different from the standard UB.

I just wanted to share my method, and I am also curious if other members with WWs have their own technique.
It's quite annoying that they included standard length UB laces.  The WW only has 3 sets of eyelets, instead of the standard 4.   I purchased some 36" oreo ropes from RLS.  Not an exact match, but close enough. 

It's quite annoying that they included standard length UB laces.  The WW only has 3 sets of eyelets, instead of the standard 4.   I purchased some 36" oreo ropes from RLS.  Not an exact match, but close enough. 
Yeah the 3 eyelets make the knot at the top tooooo long so I had to improvise, and the flat laces do not go well with how the eyelets are designed. Little annoyances of an WW owner I guess lol. Gotta be thankful for having these beauties though!

Haven't been following the thread too closely lately, my apologies if this has been asked recently.

Has the US release date for the UB Raws, specifically the Olive CW, been announced?

Rev up restock is going to get a lot harder for everyone. Someone blew them up in the UB & NMD facebook group
roll.gif

Haven't been following the thread too closely lately, my apologies if this has been asked recently.

Has the US release date for the UB Raws, specifically the Olive CW, been announced?
I asked this yesterday about a US release and did not receive a response. Euro only (right now) far as I can tell. May be worth sending a tweet or question to Adidas at this point to get a response

What shoe coming up or on the market right now would you say is the most comfortable that isn't the Ultra Boost? What comes close to the UB in terms of how comfortable they are and wearing them for 12 hour work day.  Is there anything out there that comes close or is better for extended periods of time on feet?

What shoe coming up or on the market right now would you say is the most comfortable that isn't the Ultra Boost? What comes close to the UB in terms of how comfortable they are and wearing them for 12 hour work day.  Is there anything out there that comes close or is better for extended periods of time on feet?
Fly knit presto maybe

Y-3 ZG Knit is #2 for me

Back
Top Bottom