ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is everything wrong with the "game" summed up in one post.

Thanks.
I really don't understand the hate. I came on to the NMD crazy late and the price of the OG is 1k now.

I really don't understand the hate. I came on to the NMD crazy late and the price of the OG is 1k now.
I think the way your question has been interpreted may differ from how you intended it. From my perception, it may sound like one of two things: you were asking if you should buy something solely because other people like it, or you were asking if you should buy something for future profitability. Probably more so the former, based on the hype replies. I'm not hating here, but rather offering a possible explanation.

Wish I could go back to when pictures of Uncaged pairs came out. They were hated on by mostly all.

Now it looks like they'll be impossible for a fan to actually get a pair.

Man, copping all 3 Uncaged colorways is looking more and more unlikely as we get closer to the date 

I was thinking they'd sit for a few hours AT LEAST but doubtful now 
mean.gif

I just picked up my first pair of UBs in black from sports authority with their 20% off going out of business sale. Paid $156 after tax. Not too bad huh?

Wish I could go back to when pictures of Uncaged pairs came out. They were hated on by mostly all.

Now it looks like they'll be impossible for a fan to actually get a pair.

The only thing that tempts me on the uncaged models is the colored Boost but I'm still holding out for the Triple Black caged Ultras. I still can't get with these the socklike upper doesn't work with the Ultra sole.

Back
Top Bottom