ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Og pattern is found on the recent Triple White's with the white Conti soles. The pattern is not dead. 
I must have missed something here... haha

EDIT: Are you talking about the white Futurecrafts showing with the white sole, or the internet images that ppl are using to incorrectly describe the newest triple white?

Last edited:
Hearing the price of the uncaged is 225. If that's true, it's absolutely ridiculous to ask for more than the UBs.

I might have the product code mixed up, but there are the new triple whites with the conti soles that released (GS?Womens?) in the OG knit pattern 
You have the right product code, but it's actually the triple white gradient.  Eastbay has this page up http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:236830/sku:AQ5934/adidas-ultra-boost-womens/white/blue/?cm= with a picture of triple whites with NON-continental outsoles, but that is not waht AQ5934 actually looks like.  It is a photo of a sample.

You have the right product code, but it's actually the triple white gradient.  Eastbay has this page up http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:236830/sku:AQ5934/adidas-ultra-boost-womens/white/blue/?cm= with a picture of triple whites with NON-continental outsoles, but that is not waht AQ5934 actually looks like.  It is a photo of a sample.
wait wasn't there a a triple white version with the white conti sole that released in certain FTL's before they actually released on ADC? Or am I tripping and it was still the gradient knit and but without the stupid offwhite stripe and was actually triple white.

wait wasn't there a a triple white version with the white conti sole that released in certain FTL's before they actually released on ADC? Or am I tripping and it was still the gradient knit and but without the stupid offwhite stripe and was actually triple white.

Exactly to best of my memory

Last edited:

I dont remember anything of this nature. Could be wrong those. The closest I know with a triple white OG pattern is the JD whites that are stupid expensive now

I think the womens had a triple white gradient without the grey stripe

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Flawless execution

There were triple white gradients with a white conti sole and no grey stripe. They were GS sizes only and only released in certain foot stores, IIRC.

I dont remember anything of this nature. Could be wrong those. The closest I know with a triple white OG pattern is the JD whites that are stupid expensive now

I think the womens had a triple white gradient without the grey stripe

It was the GS sizes that had the Og pattern with the cont sole

Back
Top Bottom