ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I go .5 up on regular UBs because of the snug fit on the instep. I have a feeling TTS will be fine for the uncaged with the new upper.

Yeah, when I first started seeing pics of this pattern I couldn't believe they weren't 3M. They are kinda sparkly though, I don't hate em.

Need these to just drop already...
Really hoping this is the version that releases (and I think it is). Grey heelcup would be a dealbreaker for me.

^
laugh.gif

ditto

I wanted the gradient 3M, but decided to wait on these instead
Yes, these over the gradient white 3Ms. Unless imma be wearing the gradient 3Ms only at night, don't think I can tolerate how they would look like un-glown.

Last edited:
Resell prices? Lol. Such a vague price range. Nobody is saving money in this forum/hobby. No man needs more than 10 pairs of shoes per year.
You obviously weren't here for the Matches Code. I guess 100+ pages of that, none of them wanted to save money.

Coming soon

Coming SS17
Been seeing these white ones floating around a bunch already. They're dope. The black ones look horrible to me though, not a fan of the rubbery look.

It's weird that they both have different sole units. The white basically has UB boost but w/ thicker outsole and the black has the same Pure Boost ZG outsole as the previous pairs. I hope what's happening here is that they're doing a bunch of ZG variations and these are just two of them while they're still gonna do pairs w/ the og ZG Knit construction.

You obviously weren't here for the Matches Code. I guess 100+ pages of that, none of them wanted to save money.

If Im at the store and somethings on sale that I want I kindly ask the clerk if I can pay full price. Aint nobody got time for no disco

I went to the Nike employee store and asked to pay full price. 50% off? Who needs that much discount, retail please.

Been seeing these white ones floating around a bunch already. They're dope. The black ones look horrible to me though, not a fan of the rubbery look.

It's weird that they both have different sole units. The white basically has UB boost but w/ thicker outsole and the black has the same Pure Boost ZG outsole as the previous pairs. I hope what's happening here is that they're doing a bunch of ZG variations and these are just two of them while they're still gonna do pairs w/ the og ZG Knit construction.

I dont like the blacks at all but the white are decent I guess. For some reason they kinda look like a roll of paper towel to me tho.

I dont like the blacks at all but the white are decent I guess. For some reason they kinda look like a roll of paper towel to me tho.
Yeah blacks will be an easy pass for me, like that whole line they did w/ the sport approach.

Whites are nice & will be copped, but def not touching the white/black colorway. That'll likely always stand as the best ZG Knit release.

roll.gif

Ain't nobody tryna save money. #teamresell #teamdontlookatthepricetag #teamithinkigotitlikethat

Them all whites y-3 ss17 scream comfort. Not really fond of CW though. Good idea but that silhouette and different knit pattern beg to be either cross-stitched or accented with another color. They would be clean if it were a 2.0 version of the white/black y-3 PB.

Back
Top Bottom