ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@jpac1738  I see you on a fight again. 
nthat.gif
Something I am not proud of but seem to fall into more often than not to get noticed by multiple regulars 
mean.gif

I guess posting oop links and helping out with sizing across all boosts that I own are not in my forte anymore.

So @tankdayglo
 if my TTS is a 10 and all of my UB is a 10 should I go for the 9.5? Sorry for this but I just want to make sure I ask the person who has fitted it. By the way I usually wear thin no show socks most of the time

I'd say yeah you should get a 9.5

I may be exaggerating when I say I would have returned them had I gone TTS, The rest of the shoe fit/felt great it was just more toe room than I prefer.

I'd liken the length difference to the difference between regular UBs and Solebox UBs.

Wide footers may want to stay TTS since the rest of the shoe felt pretty snug but it's definitely a snugness I could see loosening up from wear

Something I am not proud of but seem to fall into more often than not to get noticed by multiple regulars 
mean.gif

I guess posting oop links and helping out with sizing across all boosts that I own are not in my forte anymore.
Lol. Nah your good. Just being true.
I'd say yeah you should get a 9.5

I may be exaggerating when I say I would have returned them had I gone TTS, The rest of the shoe fit/felt great it was just more toe room than I prefer.

I'd liken the length difference to the difference between regular UBs and Solebox UBs.

Wide footers may want to stay TTS since the rest of the shoe felt pretty snug but it's definitely a snugness I could see loosening up from wear
Thanks as always. I'll just remove the insole if the 9.5 will feel too snug or use bottle to stretch it out.

I'm calling my local champs/Footlockers now and just gonna friggin' try them on there.

Now if only I can get a honest worker to tell me if they are getting them Wednesday.

Yeah blacks will be an easy pass for me, like that whole line they did w/ the sport approach.

Whites are nice & will be copped, but def not touching the white/black colorway. That'll likely always stand as the best ZG Knit release.

100% agree. So happy I was able to secure a pair of them. My blacks get regular wear but the whites are still on ice. Ill cop new whites only if I get a matches type of deal. Interested to see what other cws will come.

I'm calling my local champs/Footlockers now and just gonna friggin' try them on there.

Now if only I can get a honest worker to tell me if they are getting them Wednesday.
Yeah best way to do it. It sucks with our release locally. You can only try on one pair plus fcfs.

It's not the same amount of padding as regular UBs.

The padding in the heel area is totally different on these, probably about half as thick as the material on UBs (I'm not just talking about the padding but the mesh/PK around the heel/ankle.

It's not the same amount of padding as regular UBs.

The padding in the heel area is totally different on these, probably about half as thick as the material on UBs (I'm not just talking about the padding but the mesh/PK around the heel/ankle.
OK thats what I had thought originally. Anxiety central in this B haha

Best idea honestly. I cant wait for all the "Sheet I bought the wrong size" posts on Friday and Saturday from online purchases haha

Best idea honestly. I cant wait for all the "Sheet I bought the wrong size" posts on Friday and Saturday from online purchases haha
I was "ok" with the inconsistent sizing between NMDs vs UBs but the inconsistencies with shoes of the same name is straight 'tard.

Who cares if they are different material (NMD) or uncaged (UB), are profit margins that tight where ADC cannot produce consistent sizing per different material used?

Last edited:
So, the consensus is 1/2 size down on uncaged from TTS Caged Ultra Boost? I am TTS sz 12 in Ultra Boosts. 12.5 is huge on me too.

Any updates on the Darth Vader red boost and the black core black boost Uncaged releases? Are they releasing alongside the Red, Black and Grey ones with the normal white boost?

Kind of want the Darth Vaders. :smile:

i wonder why they arent releasing those white ultraboost uncaged...?

those are the best ones

I was "ok" with the inconsistent sizing between NMDs vs UBs but the inconsistencies with shoes of the same name is straight 'tard.

Who cares if they are different material (NMD) or uncaged (UB), are profit margins that tight where ADC cannot produce consistent sizing per different material used?
I hear you bro. Yeezy 750s are like that too.

So, the consensus is 1/2 size down on uncaged from TTS Caged Ultra Boost? I am TTS sz 12 in Ultra Boosts. 12.5 is huge on me too.

Any updates on the Darth Vader red boost and the black core black boost Uncaged releases? Are they releasing alongside the Red, Black and Grey ones with the normal white boost?

Kind of want the Darth Vaders. :smile:
This kind of confuses the hell outta me. It's either you're TTS or your a different size than your TTS in different shoes. 

Consensus, correct me if I'm wrong, is to go to YOUR TTS. .5 down for most in UB would be their TTS. SO if you're already a 12 in UB and thats your true size, stay with the 12.

Those who are wondering the sizing on uncaged UB:
It fits half size smaller than regular UB
If you like snug fit, go TTS
If you like a liitle bit room, go half size up
If you like me, wide feet and need more room, go full size up.
Credit goes to weartester
http://weartesters.com/adidas-ultraboost-uncaged-first-impressions/

Uncaged has more padding on heel cup. Feels very TTS to me. 
Just tried on the uncaged, I was wrong about sizing.

I'm gonna go .5 down from TTS/my UB size. Tried on both the 9 & 9.5. The 9 was definitely snug on the sides but 9.5 had too much toe room.

Surprisingly not as soft of a feel as I had thought, doesn't feel that much diff from normal UBs to me, but I had to keep them on the DL so I didn't get to walk around in them.
There is no consensus yet. I've read posts saying size up .5 / a few posts TTS / and recent posts of .5 down. For that 1st quoted post, dude basically recommended anything within a full size up or down of your TTS lol

Last edited:

There is no consensus yet. I've read posts saying size up .5 / a few posts TTS / and recent posts of .5 down. For that 1st quoted post, dude basically recommended anything within a full size up or down of your TTS lol
roll.gif
 That recommendation will be ignored 

and are the light grey ones only for women?
I thought this but they released the light gray in men's sizes in the UK. might be a CW that is only sold in specific stores (ADC /FNL/Boutique). Only see the black heel cup dark gray and reds on the foot site release calendars.

Last edited:
damn, this thread has become something I can't talk/relate about anymore.

I guess the time has come for me to be out this.

All good things must come to an end.

damn, this thread has become something I can't talk/relate about anymore.

I guess the time has come for me to be out this.

All good things must come to an end.

If you do go, make sure to come back in 2019 when the lakers are still a lottery team 0]

Back
Top Bottom