ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know not everyone is in for the hype but that was my reason before why I scoop every Jordan pair that is being released weekly. Good thing UB came into my life. Now I just have around 10 sneakers in my rotation and most of them are UB's. Unloaded my J's that I rarely use.
At this point, I would love to unload my CK knit NMDs and mesh all white NMDs but I've unDSed them already. Even those don't make it in the rotation. UB/PB ZG > 

Yep! Already copped the grey ones but going back for the black. 3 stores in my mall are dropping them so easy cop over here.
what stores dropped them already? Same I live by the mall of America so there are like 5 stores dropping them so I think it will be easier than dealing with online

Saw Navy UBs in a size 8 @ House of Hoops in Staten Island Mall. If you've been looking for them in an 8, try giving them a call for a phone order!

I wish we had a full clear calendar for planned cws and releases for like a year. Its hard to pick and choose what to buy.

For example, thr black uncaged are nice, but if theyre gonna be coming out with black boost in 6 months or so, i dont want to buy them now.

You obviously weren't here for the Matches Code. I guess 100+ pages of that, none of them wanted to save money.

Lol. The point is not about spending money on resell. It's about not spending money at all. You keep reverting to resell prices. For what reason i don't know. Then you speak about discount codes on retail. Resell vs retail are two different buying scenarios.

ah, I'm trying to get into those but the aesthetic just isn't for me.  Anyone have some good on feet pics?

Agreed. The cage did add a nice aesthtic. I'm thinking uncaged is more of a performance edit to the shoe. I've been waiting for a nice on-feet shot.
Looks like these will be more of a bonafide gym shoe. I can only see myself wearing sweats and joggers with these.

Quote:

I was always in the "I'll never buy all white shoes because they're hard to keep clean" camp. The washing machine cleaning  trick has convinced me otherwise. Copped a pair from winnsports. $195 shipped
smokin.gif

Yeah man! I was of the same opinion, but you put them in your feet.... 
roll.gif

smokin.gif

Enjoy your copped man! :wink:

Agreed. The cage did add a nice aesthtic. I'm thinking uncaged is more of a performance edit to the shoe. I've been waiting for a nice on-feet shot.
Looks like these will be more of a bonafide gym shoe. I can only see myself wearing sweats and joggers with these.

From a performance perspective its better to have a cage for lateral support otherwise you run the risk of your foot slipping sideways off the sole. Other than weight going cageless is detrimental to overall performance. These are being released purely for looks and more sales.

Anyways....**** Gradients and **** cageless just drop the caged TBs Adidas!!!

At this point, I would love to unload my CK knit NMDs and mesh all white NMDs but I've unDSed them already. Even those don't make it in the rotation. UB/PB ZG > 
Yeah I've used my camo nmds once and want to sell it. But stopping myself because price might still increase. Don't hate on me because im going to resell it to pay for WW resell.

Back
Top Bottom