ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a legitimate question lol. I love UBs and Js. What would you guys rather have, The Solebox UBs or the Just Don Beach 2s. Both DS.

@airmaxninefive  I'm a fellow Canadian and I understand the struggle for creams here but man your logic on that trade just doesn't make sense. Grab your 13 and 14 for resale. Choose which ones fits better and sell your 750's for a "steal" in Canada and you'll come out on top.
it's gotten to the point of lowballers and floppers in the canadian market...

gets annoying after time,

all talk but yet no cash in hand

This is a legitimate question lol. I love UBs and Js. What would you guys rather have, The Solebox UBs or the Just Don Beach 2s. Both DS.
Both are great but SBs for me. Safe to assume most of this thread is going to be biased towards the UBs but rightfully so at the same time. Fashion + Function = Win

NMD vs Ultraboost Uncaged. One's a bit more styling, other is comfort but snug. Both size 9 (1/2 up from my TTS).

Uncaged look better with shorts. NMDs look better with pants.
Neither looks good with socks.
eyes.gif

Any place online retail for uncaged grey in a sz 8.5 ? I canceled my Korean silver pair from 2 weeks ago on eBay so I want a grey pair

creams are single handedly THE most overrated adidas shoe aside from yeezys of course. completely underwhelming in person. 
Overly hyped in this thread, yes. But they are the best CW of the whole UB line. Also the most comfortable.

The OG purples are the most overrated in the hype. They are core blacks with purple heel cup.

Overly hyped in this thread, yes. But they are the best CW of the whole UB line. Also the most comfortable.

The OG purples are the most overrated in the hype. They are core blacks with purple heel cup.
UMM.... did you just say creams are more comfortable than other colors? lol. bruh...

The black and red uncaged pairs are starting to grow on me. But I def am not going out of my way to get em. If I happen to be at a retail shop and see em, then maybe I'll scoop.

This cream talk reminds me of yesterdays conversation...  Its a dad shoe...  If you are not a dad, dont wear creams... 

Back
Top Bottom