ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Correct. They are wool material vs other CWs that are not. Wool grays and creams are the most comfortable pairs.
I own grey wools, creams, and various other colorways... they are all the same man. I mean maybe if i meditated on just my feet feeling for a week straight, maybe they would be more comfortable? you crazy. 

Overly hyped in this thread, yes. But they are the best CW of the whole UB line. Also the most comfortable.

The OG purples are the most overrated in the hype. They are core blacks with purple heel cup.

UMM.... did you just say creams are more comfortable than other colors? lol. bruh...

Correct. They are wool material vs other CWs that are not. Wool grays and creams are the most comfortable pairs.
laugh.gif
 Yooo, I swear @jpac1738  be setting people up!!

I own grey wools, creams, and various other colorways... they are all the same man. I mean maybe if i meditated on just my feet feeling for a week straight, maybe they would be more comfortable? you crazy. 
mmhmm. Put on core blacks and creams and you'll notice the difference.

laugh.gif
 Yooo, I swear @jpac1738  be setting people up!!
I dunno bro, people comin up in here acting real Hipster about creams when they are loved by 99.9% of the thread.

then attempt to have a constructive argument about why they believe so then they get all cornered and start name-calling. Word? fasho.

Last edited:
but how can Creams be the MOST comfortable pair of UB's because they're wool when there are at least a handful of wool UB's out there. 

Appears like these were a GR.  I was so busy this morning that I missed out entirely.  Think these will restock here and there over the next few weeks?

but how can Creams be the MOST comfortable pair of UB's because they're wool when there are at least a handful of wool UB's out there. 
Which wool pairs do you speak of?

To my knowledge, only wool dominant pairs are wool grays / creams / wool blacks.

Appears like these were a GR.  I was so busy this morning that I missed out entirely.  Think these will restock here and there over the next few weeks?
Most likely...  Wait for resellers to return them after getting them then ADC will restock 
laugh.gif

I'm guessing multiple restocks similar to the triple white 2.0's, solar red, etc.

I dunno bro, people comin up in here acting real Hipster about creams when they are loved by 99.9% of the thread.

then attempt to have a constructive argument about why they believe so then they get all cornered and start name-calling. Word? fasho.
listen up cream crusader. you dont gotta carry the cream hype on your shoulders alone. dont be salty that you said they were the most comfortable UB which is hilarious. 

Last edited:

The majority of UBs aren't wool. Most use a nylon material for the Primeknit whereas a few pairs also use some wool material for the PK.

These are most of the colorways that use wool PK (might be forgetting one or two)

Chalks

Wool Grey

Wool Core Black

Black J&D

Olive

Burgundy

Solebox
here 

Back
Top Bottom