ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol how does a show league work? how many call of duty kills? 
laugh.gif
There's a pretty elaborate points system
Violence:

Kill (random redshirt) 10

Kill (known, undrafted character) 20

Kill (drafted character) 25 + (character level)*5

Kill (white walker) 25

Kill (sitting king) 100

Kill (dragon) 150

K.O./incapacitate (random redshirt) 5

K.O./incapacitate (known, undrafted) 10

K.O./incapacitate (drafted char) 10 + (character level)*2

Joffrey Baratheon Memorial Slap Award 25

Exit bonus for dying memorably 10 - 50

Sex/Nudity

Particularly bold come-ons 5

Have sex (random) 10

Have sex (known/drafted) 10 + (1 - 5 scale of surprise)*5

Have sex (blood relative bonus) 30

Watch people have sex 10

Getting naked (PG-13) 5

Getting naked (butt/boobs) 15

Getting naked (whole shebang) 25

Wits/Schemes

Funny one liner 5

Brutal one-liner 10

Direct read of another character (1-5 harshness) * (character level)

Best line of the week 15

Speech about winter/violence/the past 5

Status/Power

Take the Iron Throne 200

Sack a city 60

Get a seat on the high council 25

Surprise magic use 50

Acquire some Valyrian steel 50

Have a vision/prophecy 20

Surprise magic use 50

Take up a weird new religion 15

Get engaged 10

Get pregnant/get someone pregnant 15

Lose a baby -20

Promotions 25

Demotions -25

Come back from the dead 50

Stuck in a terrible side plot -10 per episode (can be retroactive)

Looks

Rock a new look 10

Incredible hair 15

Incredible outfit 15

Get ugly/scarred -15

Get played by a new actor -10
It's all in good fun though as a lot of those things are open to interpretation, so you're kind of at the whim of the people at The Verge who are running the game.

Last edited:
If you are curious what the extended lace holes will look like, here you go, left is extended and right is factory.

Yeah swapping out the right next to match.
Reds look clean sir.

Glad that was my main agenda and everyone else's black and gray. Do they look too water sock-ish with no laces?

Last edited:
Ohhh my MC wasnt cancelled by Road Runner, order "received"

Ordered 12:39est if anyone needs to know

hipstermike hipstermike does it look like there's gonna be a way to hide the aglets, if we don't wanna do a knot?

Yeah you can take them to the outer holes instead of wrapping them in and out and then hide a knot inside. The lacing is similar to 350s where it passes in and out of the material. Difference is these have two sets of holes on one side, one higher than the other.

I feel like rope laces will look better then flat. Anybody who has em in hand wanna give it a go

I feel like rope laces will look better then flat. Anybody who has em in hand wanna give it a go
you know i will be lace swapping these until i get the look i like lol.

But i really think in this occasion the flats might be the better idea. kinda curious to try with regular thin UB laces. might be too long though.

Well well well...

Fake cream UBs are finally arriving. For those who thought there were fake creams already in the market, you were wrong. These are the only fake creams that have surfaced. Source: /r/repsneakers.

once kanye throws on the uncaged ultra boost I don't want to hear anything!
I think UB hype is way past Kanye now. Ye put most of the hype beast on game with the OG purps and triple whites then after  once everyone was hooked, hype went on auto-pilot.

People are choosy now and not scooping up every CW like the og knit which is why uncaged were not as difficult to cop.

Last edited:
TTS is the way to go for sure on the uncaged. Ankle collar and instep is a bit snug at first but i can tell it'll be fine after a couple of wears.

you know i will be lace swapping these until i get the look i like lol.

But i really think in this occasion the flats might be the better idea. kinda curious to try with regular thin UB laces. might be too long though.

Yeah you may be correct but I feel like different laces are needed either way. Maybe oval :lol:. If I ever need some stock laces Im hitting you up. Do any of urs have stock in right now?

The more i keep looking at the greys the more i'm diggin them. I saw the core blacks in person and not a fan. It has a that obsidian blue tint like the 2.0 UBs.

Yeah you may be correct but I feel like different laces are needed either way. Maybe oval
laugh.gif
. If I ever need some stock laces Im hitting you up. Do any of urs have stock in right now?
only my DS UB pairs have stock laces lol. my y-3s / color zgs / pk NMDs (never wear) / solar red pairs are stock laces. all my UBs that I rotate have laces switched out.
I have literally never gave a **** about what kanye wears. I literally do not understand the hype behind that man 3/4 of the crap he does is just really frickin wierd its not even cool
laugh.gif
What I don't understand is those folks who cop the yeezys go the whole nine and dress like him. Like it is a Yeezy full uniform once you cop a pair of 750s/350s

I have literally never gave a **** about what kanye wears. I literally do not understand the hype behind that man 3/4 of the crap he does is just really frickin wierd its not even cool
laugh.gif
Dudes walking around looking like bums trying to dress like Kanye. Kanye can do that **** cause he got long money so appearances don't mean **** and he is actually in the fashion industry. Brad from accounting can't be doing **** like that bruh!! 

Last edited:
The funniest thing i've seen is dudes rocking yeezy's or not are the vintage rock t-shirts. You can tell when someone has no clue what band they're wearing. It kills me every time. 

Back
Top Bottom