ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
those fake creams three stripes look glow in the dark

Everybody who wanted the cageless eat today?
I'd say anyone who wanted a pair got them with ease. Went to my mall and had like 4 stores with them and longest like was 4 people. I'm still a bit on the fence. Ankle feels mad weird to me

Last edited:
not sure if this was asked already but for anybody who ordered the multis off RRS did your orders get canceled? mine did =( but my little bro said his still says processing

not sure if this was asked already but for anybody who ordered the multis off RRS did your orders get canceled? mine did =( but my little bro said his still says processing
Everyone I know who ordered, got their order cancelled. No email either. Just says cancelled in the order status when u check ur account

You gonna try wools again? Lol

Grey wools?

I'm trying.

I may have stumbled into some silvers though. Hoping that comes through. And I'm trying to get the grey wools too.

Then I'm probably done until more favorites come out for good price.

I have 2 questions;

1) If you checked out as guest on RRS, but signed up for their family membership (for the 10%), can you still check the status of your order?

2) Can you cancel the membership before they charge you the 28$ at the end of the year?

Thanks in advance

I love the boosts without gradients in the uppers. Personal preference
I now have 6 UB's and so far none are gradient.

To me they range from goofy, distracting, to downright ugly. The only ok ones are the triple whites where the gradient is downplayed.

I have 2 questions;

1) If you checked out as guest on RRS, but signed up for their family membership (for the 10%), can you still check the status of your order?

2) Can you cancel the membership before they charge you the 28$ at the end of the year?

Thanks in advance
1) Not sure - check with customer service.

2) Yes. You can even cancel ahead.

I have 2 questions;

Thanks in advance

When I did the same thing as you I obviously didnt have a profile yet so my order didnt show up on my first transaction. But if you call they will tell you status and are very nice and very professional.

TTS is the way to go for sure on the uncaged. Ankle collar and instep is a bit snug at first but i can tell it'll be fine after a couple of wears.
Thanks man.

Waiting for more size advice here on the Uncaged joints 
nerd.gif

1) Not sure - check with customer service.

2) Yes. You can even cancel ahead.
When I did the same thing as you I obviously didnt have a profile yet so my order didnt show up on my first transaction. But if you call they will tell you status and are very nice and very professional.
Thanks guys, I'm out of reps but I appreciate the help very much

Back
Top Bottom