ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course the white uncaged would be speculated to drop when I'm in the UK... Hopefully the Air BnB ill be in has good internet... doubt I'll be able to cop in store out there

I just copped the uncaged at the Adidas store in SF. Got lucky cause they said they sold out but got a late shipment and had another FSR on all colors. Me and my girl got a pair. There could be more sizes there still.

Honestly this is my first Boost shoe but to me, it fit TTS but I didn't really try on any other sizes. My toe area had a small space but I rather have it like that then have it crammed. I know people size say Flyknits are TTS and they expand but I always sized up half on those. For these, I did;'t feel I had to.

Done, gone like the wind. 

lol this is crazy... all it took was preorders and it was cleaned out in a day? hahaha... I have a funny feeling most of the buyers are
the ones that got the preorder cancelled hehe..

Last edited:

They run long, I went a half size down
Same.   I have been 12-12.5 as of late but I bought an 11.5 in the uncaged even with a wider foot.   Shoes looks incredible when it fits... drastic difference vs. too long.

Not sure I know what you mean... Isn't Adidas gs the same as men's? So you'd need a 4.5? Maybe I have it wrong though.

Ah no. Sorry for not being clear. It's for a women. She wears W nike US 5.5 Cm22.5
If so, what would be the sizing for UB uncaged?

I really hope everyone ate who wanted to on the uncaged, easiest release for me by far this year.

So I guess I am going to add to the sizing confusion, but maybe it will help someone who wears their shoes similar to me.

Copped the red in 11.5 this morning on ADC (my TTS and normal UB size) but still felt like I wanted to try them on as I typically go .5 down in PK NMDs. Went to Adidas on 3rd St here in LA, they only had the grey/silver in 11 and it honestly fit perfect. Very snug, but not uncomfortable at all (I like the sock style fit to hug my foot). I didn't really want that CW but I copped anyway to make sure I had one in that size. Then went across to Champs, they had all the colors in 11 so I copped the red and black/grey then returned the silvers...

As far as fit. Definitely similar to the Camo NMD PK, not so much the typical UB material. I would say the PK is a bit thicker and more elastic then the NMD though, especially on the ankle collar. There is padding in the back and the front toe area seems to be a bit molded, not sure if it's reinforced by something. Also I guess there is an inner cage. Wore them all day today and honestly I feel like these are the most comfortable UB yet. They really hug your foot and don't slide around at all, extremely stable. The sock lining feels so uniform on the foot, you don't have any weird seams or cages poking you. At times it almost felt like I was wearing nothing. Anyway, that's my $0.02.

Last edited:

I really hope everyone ate who wanted to on the uncaged, easiest release for me by far this year.

So I guess I am going to add to the sizing confusion, but maybe it will help someone who wears their shoes similar to me.

Copped the red in 11.5 this morning on ADC (my TTS and normal UB size) but still felt like I wanted to try them on as I typically go .5 down in PK NMDs. Went to Adidas on 3rd St here in LA, they only had the grey/silver in 11 and it honestly fit perfect. Very snug, but not uncomfortable at all (I like the sock style fit to hug my foot). I didn't really want that CW but I copped anyway to make sure I had one in that size. Then went across to Champs, they had all the colors in 11 so I copped the red and black/grey then returned the silvers...

As far as fit. Definitely similar to the Camo NMD PK, not so much the typical UB material. I would say the PK is a bit thicker and more elastic then the NMD though, especially on the ankle collar. There is padding in the back and the front toe area seems to be a bit molded, not sure if it's reinforced by something. Also I guess there is an inner cage. Wore them all day today and honestly I feel like these are the most comfortable UB yet. They really hug your foot and don't slide around at all, extremely stable. The sock lining feels so uniform on the foot, you don't have any weird seams or cages poking you. At times it almost felt like I was wearing nothing. Anyway, that's my $0.02.
Thanks man. Somewhat helpful, still very nervous about my pair tho.

They only had upto US 11 locally, so I ordered it without thinking twice (US 11.5 in UB).

I don't have wide feet, but have high bridge / instep (AZN duck feet).

So I HOPE these fit me fine, if not, I'll be disappointed but let them go for like +$5 more.

Everyone I know who ordered, got their order cancelled. No email either. Just says cancelled in the order status when u check ur account
Yup, cancelled here too. And, RRS has now pulled ALL but women's aqua gradient and women's yellow UB off their site??  Same thing happened when they were selling the Nike Flyknit Racer when it was flying off the shelves. 

I know theres been a lot of question about the size of the Ultra Boost but I will ask one more time. I wear a size 8 in Nike and 8.5 in Adidas Pure Boost. I plan to wear the Ultra Boost just casually and not for running. Thanks for looking!

I know theres been a lot of question about the size of the Ultra Boost but I will ask one more time. I wear a size 8 in Nike and 8.5 in Adidas Pure Boost. I plan to wear the Ultra Boost just casually and not for running. Thanks for looking!
Go with the 8.5, or 8 if you're talking about uncaged.

Back
Top Bottom