ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

I knew it's a wacky question, just was curious

And tho I've done bigger jobs, this gig in particular isn't anything flashy haha, a Real Housewives show I'm doing fer $$$

Guess I'll have to do some Sperrys lolll
Always an option...  
roll.gif

Last edited:

I recall someone bringing their white 1.0s to the beach all day then threw them in the washer and had pieces of boost missing.

It coulda been from the beach rather than the washer.

lol any color would absolutely get trashed if you submerge it in water and the elements.
Yeah I guess so...  I mean yeah if you swim in them...  But walking in the sand then it should be ok...  BUT yes, it has to be a pair you're willing to sacrifice... 
laugh.gif

Is there even a US5.5 release for womens? Smallest I've seen is 6.

When I was at the Adidas store, they told me they got one 5.5 in womens and it sold out. Nike sort of does the same thing. I've gotten a 5.5 Flyknits in womens at Niketown but online, they don't have that size for sale.

has anyone ever seen the J&D collective ultra boosts faked? these look legit?

strong first post, i know. thanks for any help

For anyone tryna cop the those Pure Boost ZG LTDs for the low low these peeps got a FSR $50 off 

Don't sleep on 'em, they're killer in person 

CLICK
Are the Pure Boost ZG TTS?

eBay has a $15 off $75. code CruiseN2Summer Which makes this shoe only $75 shipped. Pretty cheap to try out

Anyone's multicolor order from RRS not cancelled? mine says processing/back ordered still. took money out of my account.

Anyone's multicolor order from RRS not cancelled? mine says processing/back ordered still. took money out of my account.
I got my cancel email yesterday....but to be fair I requested it be cancelled. But the response I got seemed like a canned response, and not a response to my specific email

"You deserve to know that due to the overwhelming response of this very popular shoe, we sold out of our available inventory for the Men's Adidas Ultra Boost in the Multi color .  As a result your order has been cancelled."

Back
Top Bottom