ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These look dope! thanks for sharing, changed my outlook on these. Way better without that weird little strap
Thanks! the white pairs look good with the strap too since they accent the secondary color. My strap was straight black so it was weird.
Ooooh where those black or olive ones being sold?

Are the $75 pairs only the white ones?
I got them off ADC when they first released. They sat for a while but now sold out. I believe $75 pairs are only the white. That is a great price for them.

notre. no tax free ship
smokin.gif
11.5 already gone. Padme, Nooooooooooooo!

I could have pulled tape yesterday but I was so mad I didn't even wanna see at the time man. I don't use bots or anything but something with my IP has to be an issue. Adidas wouldn't take three 4 different forms of payment including paypal

I had the same issue. It kept saying "For security reasons, please try another form of payment."

Three credit cards, and one debit card all had the same issue.

I had the same issue. It kept saying "For security reasons, please try another form of payment."

Three credit cards, and one debit card all had the same issue.
That either means you are in "the loop", or that it let you cart the size, but the size was actually already sold out.

got a steal on ebay yesterday. og purps for $120 without the box. guy even lived two blocks away and delivered them himself. there's still deals to be had, just gotta keep an eye out

Wore the black uncaged today because i always like immediately throwing on new kicks and i've walked quite a bit in them and now that im back at my desk im realizing how irritating the stitch at the back is. I'm a woman so I've had much worse lol but these def require no-show socks with the tab at the back.  Other that that I'm lovin em. 

Wore the black uncaged today because i always like immediately throwing on new kicks and i've walked quite a bit in them and now that im back at my desk im realizing how irritating the stitch at the back is. I'm a woman so I've had much worse lol but these def require no-show socks with the tab at the back.  Other that that I'm lovin em. 
yeah it's bothering me too. Btw I'm also a Rangers  fan from Bk

interesting. 2nd person posting about that.

I just came to that realization that a heel tab works multiple ways and sealing off seam can be one of them.

I actually dislike the heel tab on the NMDs because they rub up on the heel but now there's issues with no heel tab with the uncaged. No winning situation.

That's weird. My girl has only tried on her pair of Uncaged and said there was an issue with her heel as well. I didn't notice it when I had them on but now I know she isn't just being weird since people are talking about it on here. She didn't have socks on though, so I wonder if that will help.

pk nmd's and the uncaged ultra boost just need to get broken in a few times and they won't bother your heel

Back
Top Bottom