ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least ordering off Footlocker isn't any trouble this time around. :smokin Already have a pair incoming next week, though.

Anyone else UBU waiting to ship from adc? I was hoping to wear em this weekend. Order still shows processing smh

Anyone else UBU waiting to ship from adc? I was hoping to wear em this weekend. Order still shows processing smh

my 3 pack uncaged order shipped this morning, but my one pair from finish line already shipped and is getting delivered today
will be wearing those to universal this weekend :D

My order was cancel from ADC and I missed the Finishline restock this morning.
grin.gif

I know but not often you click once and it's in your cart on anything with a timer. Also the cancellation joke was with RRS axing people left and right.
You'll be fine. They are sitting in stores if anything fails online.

As for RRS, they are not a shoe boutique nor a big box store like footlocker / finish line so they don't have capabilities like them to handle the UB hype. UBs just so happen to be part of their running shoes that they offer along with Asics and Hokas they sell to your parents and grandparents.

nah, i dont think hes filipino. i think hes a pretty big twitter sneaker personality though (on a different account obviously)

He is actually flip... Jay Estacio is his name... Well at least thats who started it. Maybe now there are multiple handlers of the account :lol:

I've been ordering from RRS for 3+ years already, never had an order cancel or a preorder unfulfilled. But got 2 cancellations for the MC UB's back to back on initial release and restock 
laugh.gif

On top of that, they sent me order confirmation and tracking for someone else's order. RRS is all over the place 

I love how its always under the radar of peeps...  I dont see much of this anywhere...  Maybe a lot of peeps still dont like the MC toes 
laugh.gif

I almost didnt cop...  It was in my cart for a good 5 minutes.
laugh.gif
They're so hyper limited that not many have gotten to see them in person... and ADC dropped them out of nowhere without warning.

They're so hyper limited that not many have gotten to see them in person... and ADC dropped them out of nowhere without warning.
Yeah, there were some numbers floating around when they dropped.  300 or so pairs I think.  Not sure if thats accurate or not... LOL   I just got lucky I was on here when it dropped.  Carted, hesitated and contemplated, then just said BNTL... 
laugh.gif

Haven't had the OG's in hand since they were sitting in stores last summer... in comparison to core blacks how lighter is the color of the knit?

Yeah, there were some numbers floating around when they dropped.  300 or so pairs I think.  Not sure if thats accurate or not... LOL   I just got lucky I was on here when it dropped.  Carted, hesitated and contemplated, then just said BNTL... 
laugh.gif
Numbers seem right if you base the amount of U.S. pairs (or lack thereof) being sold on the major resell avenues currently:

eBay: 1 

Goat: 1

StockX: 3

I love how its always under the radar of peeps...  I dont see much of this anywhere...  Maybe a lot of peeps still dont like the MC toes 
laugh.gif

I almost didnt cop...  It was in my cart for a good 5 minutes.
laugh.gif
Stockx has one for $425
roll.gif

Numbers seem right if you base the amount of U.S. pairs (or lack thereof) being sold on the major resell avenues currently:

eBay: 1 

Goat: 1

StockX: 3
Damn...  Just imagine if demand was as high as creams...  You'll see them at $500+ 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom