ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'd still pass, OG boost shape and knit is where it's at. 

Still laugh that someone said they'll cop Uncaged UB's and cage them. 
laugh.gif
I've been saying it to everyone since I read that. Makes me sound a lot funnier than I actually am. No credit to the real joke maker though.

Yeah, there were some numbers floating around when they dropped.  300 or so pairs I think.  Not sure if thats accurate or not... LOL   I just got lucky I was on here when it dropped.  Carted, hesitated and contemplated, then just said BNTL... 
laugh.gif
I remember that morning.  Sat there looking at them but passed since I had 3Ms on the way.  

some sales at y-3 website for the purple pure boosts, blue retro boosts, and some qr runs.  pretty decent deals 

Champs restocked the triple whites 2.0, black 2.0 and shock blues. FSRs. Free shipping w/ promo code.

Last edited:

Not everything on Amazon is fake, just gotta pay attention to the seller.

*edit - these haven't arrived yet so I could've played myself
No you are good on those when it is sold by Amazon LLC. Just now you have 8 "just launched" sellers with 0% feedback flooding every color on there.

Play close attention to the sender though. Sometimes they use 3rd party vendors to fulfill orders.

When I bought my Core blacks from there they used RevUP to send me my pair. It gives good indication of which legit stores still may have pairs left.

Last edited:

Got my MysteryGray's off of Amazon (as direct seller). I couldn't believe it.
I was able to get some 3Ms from Amazon LLC when a lot of folks didn't know to look there. They restocked at least 2-3 times back then.

Back
Top Bottom