ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snap style has 7.5 M on eBay for the OG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mens-AD...hash=item3f6611a1af:m:mqW7kKaj08_MM_SSwTiC6Dg

wish it was 8 ... >_>
i just bought that one. I bought size 9 triple white women/ Size 8 men earlier today and will be returning it because it was still too big for me. hoping that size 7.5 men is perfect fit for me. which is weird because nmd mesh size 8 is perfect. Will be my first ultra boost.
tongue.gif
. Can I finally join the family? lol

i just bought that one. I bought size 9 triple white women/ Size 8 men earlier today and will be returning it because it was still too big for me. hoping that size 7.5 men is perfect fit for me. which is weird because nmd mesh size 8 is perfect. Will be my first ultra boost.
tongue.gif
. Can I finally join the family? lol
snapstyle has some pretty sexy deals. Caught a size 6 3M UB for pretty cheap 2 weeks ago.

Do the whites 1.0 fit the same as the CB 1.0? I had to get a 1/2 sz up for my CB 1.0 but all other UB's fit me the same.

I assume adidas found a way for the paint to not crack I doubt adidas would release them if the paint would just start to crack after a few wears
Jordan brand can even figure out how not to have the white part on the III and IV's to not crack lmao

Word just said this morning after trying these on .... Why do I not just sell half my Jordan's and get comfortable ultra boosts

Hahahah not gonna lie man it had me selling a few pairs for UB money :nthat:

I feel you guys. I've sold about 10 pair myself. The boost is too strong, I kinda felt like I was robbed by Jordan brand. Except the 29's, those are bomb basketball shoes. But these boosts are just so damn comfortable and actually look good too. Hope you all have a good 4th of July.

doesnt make it less fraud...
as someone who would deliver packages I would not leave a package in the middle of nowhere to be picked up by anyone. Not right but if it's some yeezys or something cats don't wanna deal with that risk

I feel you guys. I've sold about 10 pair myself. The boost is too strong, I kinda felt like I was robbed by Jordan brand. Except the 29's, those are bomb basketball shoes. But these boosts are just so damn comfortable and actually look good too. Hope you all have a good 4th of July.
Jordan XX9 hands down greatest shoe I've ever and probably will ever hoop in. Well worth the $225

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom