ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look like this time adidas make an amount of the uncaged for the release.

My friend can copped it after one hour of the released time from adidas.com.

Those moonrock customs seem like a good choice for yellowing midsoles. Also look dope

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm DYING!!!!!!!!

:lol: I agree. Should've doubled up on the white/black y3 zg. I got to double up on the black/white and have been wearing them just as much.

I haven't been keeping up but did the black uncaged with black boost release already? Seen a bunch on goat today.

Every time there's a chance it's seem like I'm always late to it. But yea I'll be patient. Just pulled out my sns and I don't think can do it.
Thanks my man. By the way I heard these run bigger than UB, I'm an 11.5 what size should I be looking for on these?
They don't have an insole so they fit exactly like PK NMD.

I went TTS and I had about a thumbs width from my toes to the tip of the shoe.

This is with thin no show socks.  If I add an insole or wear thicker socks they would fit me perfect.

If I had went .5 down from my TTS they would fit snug and my toe would be at the tip of the shoe.

I probably would only be able to wear thin socks in that case and I would run the risk of toe knuckles protruding through the PK.

Man, how awesome would it be for Adidas to give us NBA team colorways for each team (OG Knit of course). They already make the official NBA jerseys, right?

We could get beautiful colorways like the Miami Hurricane UB or the ASU UBs

Wishful thinking 
frown.gif

Last edited:

Man, how awesome would it be for Adidas to give us NBA team colorways for each team (OG Knit of course). They already make the official NBA jerseys, right?

We could get beautiful colorways like the Miami Hurricane UB or the ASU UBs

Wishful thinking 
frown.gif

Or what I stated before, give us a MiAdidas option. Then we can do whatever our heart desires.

Just no gradient knit as the base. Thanks.

Last edited:
Wore my uncaged for the first time yesterday and the back irritated tf outta the back of my foot :\ looks like I can only wear em with high socks

They don't have an insole so they fit exactly like PK NMD.
I went TTS and I had about a thumbs width from my toes to the tip of the shoe.
This is with thin no show socks.  If I add an insole or wear thicker socks they would fit me perfect.
If I had went .5 down from my TTS they would fit snug and my toe would be at the tip of the shoe.
I probably would only be able to wear thin socks in that case and I would run the risk of toe knuckles protruding through the PK.

Thanks for the feed back. Now I'll begging my hunt

Back
Top Bottom