ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i've seen this type of comment a handful of times.

did people really think these wouldn't be comfortable? 
Probably basing it of some of the comments about the ankle collar...  I personally didnt find that part comfortable. 

sock talk time again YAYYY!!! if you really care what brand your socks are, IMO you care too much.
I can feel you on this fam, to each their own but I don't think people are putting too much thought into saying "Hmmm let me NOT wear socks with a big swoosh on them with these Adidas Ultra Boosts" lol

Yea they are
laugh.gif
and always have been
im more concerned with the height of the sock than the brand, as long as it covers THAT DAMN SEAM IN THE BACK

No offense but the socks showing a little bit is a terrible no go imo lol...

I've only rocked my pair with pants so i've worn normal socks but when i do plan to do shorts i may just put a band aid on my achilles area.

I'm really OCD on the socks slightly showing with the sockliner these have.

But to each their own as long as you're happy with them

#teamcaged #teammanual #teamretailifpossibleorresaleifireallyhaveto!

lol glad to see there is a small few that play the game straight up.

Not bashing anyone who does it different, just sucks when resellers who don't even like the shoe artificially jack up the prices.
#teamplayingcatchup #teamworkovertimetopayresell

I paid resell for the 3Ms but much lower than what most people were asking for. Also not spending any money on the new uncaged joints so figured I could splurge a little.

You know how it is...  Thats why I always miss match at the gym... 
laugh.gif

Only time I cant really mismatch is wearing my UBs with  nike shirt with a big *** logo...
Yeah the gym is ultimate mismatch time for me hahah all bets are off

No offense but the socks showing a little bit is a terrible no go imo lol...

I've only rocked my pair with pants so i've worn normal socks but when i do plan to do shorts i may just put a band aid on my achilles area.

I'm really OCD on the socks slightly showing with the sockliner these have.

But to each their own as long as you're happy with them

yeah actually, I always find a way to get the sock to go low enough so it doesnt show past the collar....if im wearing shorts

main point was the brand itself doesnt matter :lol:

Last edited:
yeah actually, I always find a way to get the sock to go low enough so it doesnt show past the collar....if im wearing shorts

main point was the brand itself doesnt matter
laugh.gif
Ahhhh lol... I rock reebok low cuts too. Just says Reebok on the toes nowhere else.

That I'm kinda picky on lmao

#teamplayingcatchup #teamworkovertimetopayresell

I paid resell for the 3Ms but much lower than what most people were asking for. Also not spending any money on the new uncaged joints so figured I could splurge a little.
That's the most difficult when you tryna play catch up. I wouldn't expect anyone else to hop on the train anytime soon unless they legitimately like the gradients.

And it's worse because 1.0s actually increased in value rather than decreased.

I got a pair like 2 weeks ago for $225 but I'm not sure any of those EU spots still have any stock left after all the sales they've been doing.

GOAT has some pairs in the $270 range but mostly bigger sizes.

Probly expect to pay retail or a little less at this point.
wait are we talking about the "hyped" colorway? because i cant find ANYTHING close to retail lol

That's the most difficult when you tryna play catch up. I wouldn't expect anyone else to hop on the train anytime soon unless they legitimately like the gradients.

And it's worse because 1.0s actually increased in value rather than decreased.
Definitely. I've been pretty luck and found most of my UB's at or very near retail. Just takes a lot of patience and some luck.

Back
Top Bottom