ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am pleasantly surprised at how well the uncaged boosts feel - didn't think I'd like them, but they feel good.

They had a last pair in the dark grey at my local champs, but passed on them.

I am pleasantly surprised at how well the uncaged boosts feel - didn't think I'd like them, but they feel good.

i've seen this type of comment a handful of times.

did people really think these wouldn't be comfortable? 

i've seen this type of comment a handful of times.

did people really think these wouldn't be comfortable? 
At no point did I assume they weren't going to be comfortable.

Not a fan of the whole slip on look, thought it'd be super snug - And that wasn't the case today. That's it.

I went to champs tried on the uncaged and walked right out.

They are too streamlined for my liking.  The collar sits too low for me and is too tight.

Now I am happy that Adidas canceled my order.

3.0s 
nthat.gif

Now I can forget about the 2.0 ever happening 

View media item 2093461View media item 2093462View media item 2093385View media item 2093386
Thinking about painting the inside mid sole plastic piece gold... Make it true Niner colors.

Prep: Nail polish remover on the boost midsole.
Used: Angelus leather Dye, jet black paint, matte finisher
Tips: Take your time with the painters tape and make sure the tape has a good seal. You'll probably have to untape it around the cage and toe to make sure you get all the boost between stages and then retape for the next stage. Take your time and don't worry about a little flaw here or there. The nail polish remover can handle most overages but work on the mistakes as quickly as possible so they don't set. Some dye leaked through the tape and onto one of the plastic midsole pieces and left brown stains.

Super happy with the results, looks a million times better than the white sole IMO.

View media item 2093461View media item 2093462View media item 2093385View media item 2093386
Thinking about painting the inside mid sole plastic piece gold... Make it true Niner colors.

Prep: Nail polish remover on the boost midsole.
Used: Angelus leather Dye, jet black paint, matte finisher
Tips: Take your time with the painters tape and make sure the tape has a good seal. You'll probably have to untape it around the cage and toe to make sure you get all the boost between stages and then retape for the next stage. Take your time and don't worry about a little flaw here or there. The nail polish remover can handle most overages but work on the mistakes as quickly as possible so they don't set. Some dye leaked through the tape and onto one of the plastic midsole pieces and left brown stains.

Super happy with the results, looks a million times better than the white sole IMO.

Fantastic job!

Keep us posted on how they hold up.

Took some pics of the inside of the uncaged, this is the R shoe

Medial internal cage

Trying to get a view of the toebox

Lateral internal cage

I notice a slight difference in the design of the medial & lateral cages. Just figured I'd share.

Still have yet to try on the uncaged, idk just doesn't appeal to me, at least these color ways that released so far

Back
Top Bottom