ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's claiming this pair is from overseas.
ohwell.gif

Shows the UK size as a whole size but the US size would show up as a half size, No?

You can see the size tag and the US size clearly shows 9.5.  They never made half sizes in terms of US sizing. 
+1. US full sizes only. It doesn't even matter if he claims Kanye himself gifted him the pair. Those are fake. End of story.

Sample pair?? Anyway the tag don't look like the tag for my pair. Not sure about sample of its the real deal. Might need another NT opinion.
yeah the only thing that i was unsure about was the sample tag instead of just the regular size tags

lolz same with the Japan NMD's...  could've been a last second change for them but the pic I took is of a retail pair
you mean the black japan NMD's that were suppose to release with black boost, but came in all white boost instead right? I don't know tho since Adidas is actually saying color boost. We'll see. But likely, your pair is probably the final version since it's in store shipment already. I'd be disappointed to order a pair from ADC looking at their images, and to receive them looking like the pair from the pic you took. 

you mean the black japan NMD's that were suppose to release with black boost, but came in all white boost instead right? I don't know tho since Adidas is actually saying color boost. We'll see. But likely, your pair is probably the final version since it's in store shipment already. I'd be disappointed to order a pair from ADC looking at their images, and to receive them looking like the pair from the pic you took. 
That's true...  considering that the box label on the black Japan NMD showed black boost but it ended up being white

Lunar epics > nmd hands down.
Yep, not even close.  30 seconds in a store might not show it, but wearing them all day definitely does.  I don't think NMDs are as uncomfortable as many people do, but they don't compare to full Lunarlon either.  UBs are still king, though.

Last edited:

can i get legit check on these please? seller is asking for 220
These are 100% authentic and quite rare.  I own an identical sample pair.  A small amount of sample 3M's had different 3M stitching on the toe box like this pair has.  The tag style on this particular sample does not match the production version style, so that is also accurate on your pair.  220 is an amazing price depending on condition.

Last edited:

These are 100% authentic and quite rare.  I own an identical sample pair.  A small amount of sample 3M's had different 3M stitching on the toe box like this pair has.  The tag style on this particular sample does not match the production version style, so that is also accurate on your pair.  220 is an amazing price depending on condition.
thanks! looks like ill be able to grab these for 200 shipped and seems like a steal. can you post pics of yours if you get the chance?

Back
Top Bottom