ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been asking about the all blacks for weeks and everyone says they know nothing about their stores getting them.

true but everyone is going to go for both haha

adidas is really trying to take over this whole ****
lol I don't know about you but if I'm successful in both NMD, I'll pass on all 3 Uncaged the next day. Too much spending on a payday to not have anything for the weekend 
laugh.gif

Besides, I'd rather wait for the olive uncaged UB's coming out soon. 

I've been asking about the all blacks for weeks and everyone says they know nothing about their stores getting them.
If you're talking about footlocker or HOH. they all lie. They get a lot of things, they don't tell people because they are afraid of lines in the mornings.

If you're talking about footlocker or HOH. they all lie. They get a lot of things, they don't tell people because they are afraid of lines in the mornings.

No, just footaction and footlocker. Footlocker I could see them not telling me the facts, but the footaction info should be on point. The info may not be out until the middle of the week though.

No, just footaction and footlocker. Footlocker I could see them not telling me the facts, but the footaction info should be on point. The info may not be out until the middle of the week though.
Same company man. They all get their release calendars at the same time so they would know. Plus, it's an LTD so don't anticipate every store getting them

lol I don't know about you but if I'm successful in both NMD, I'll pass on all 3 Uncaged the next day. Too much spending on a payday to not have anything for the weekend 
laugh.gif

Besides, I'd rather wait for the olive uncaged UB's coming out soon. 
good luck with that but im just going for the nmds and the all white uncaged...thats not asking too much. haha

im passing on the city socks...especially after copping the grey city socks this weekend. 

Same company man. They all get their release calendars at the same time so they would know. Plus, it's an LTD so don't anticipate every store getting them

Yeah I'm referring to the person at footaction giving me the info is reliable.

So does LTD mean one and done release or will they restock like the first trio of cageless? I'm in the middle of no where and wifi might be the only way...

Hi Everyone 
Haven't been on the thread for a while now, I'd like to ask 2 really quick question , one the so HATED sizing haha, can you pls tell me how the uncaged fits ?
And Second, will it be impossible to catch the triple whites next weekend is there a lot of buzz for them? 

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom