ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably in the minority but I don't like the colored boost. At least not anything I have seen so far.

I'd like to see an all grey pair but nothing so far is appealing to me as well
 I'm just hopin' that they perfect either the colored boost or mass producing these faster or both so we can get a UB MiAdidas. That I'd pay a premium for. Still a dream tho. They getting close with the mesh ZGs PB.

lol kinda like a few folks I have conversed with in this thread. Except some are grown a** dudes.
mean.gif
including urself right 
laugh.gif

including urself right 
laugh.gif
Yea I am partly to blame for entertaining some of those folks. But I am ok with speaking my mind to the internet. More so than beg for oops or ask silly question that have been answered over and over again.

Just over a month ago n some changed I grabbed DS creams in a 10.5 for 190 in a local group. Desperate college kid that needed funds, what a steal.

Just over a month ago n some changed I grabbed DS creams in a 10.5 for 190 in a local group. Desperate college kid that needed funds, what a steal.
lol that kid actually lost money in that deal. Probably used their Financial Aid. Whatevs, dope of you.

Haven't heard much people asking if xxx is a good price for 3Ms in a while, I guess they ate/gave up.

lol kinda like a few folks I have conversed with in this thread. Except some are grown a** dudes. :smh:

Hahah you're a legend in this thread for icing all the dummies that try to roll through. The only 15 or so frequent users in this thread and myself value that :lol:

Hahah you're a legend in this thread for icing all the dummies that try to roll through. The only 15 or so frequent users in this thread and myself value that
laugh.gif
There isn't much regulars here as there were a few months ago but that's a healthy estimate amount to say the least that actually come in here daily or at least 5+ a week.

Either to post personal pics, rumors, or speculations. All for the most part good stuff.

The rest is just the miscellaneous repeat questions etc.

Sad reputation to have in here but I guess I speak for some folks who casually enter the thread for news/updates only to read the same ish they saw when they last checked in.

Even more proof that this thread has weight to it.

Wonder who else be lurking in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom