ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Originally Posted by tankdayglo  

I said I'd have something special to show y'all this week, well here it finally is
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
The "Koi"s came out great and now these... not too bad. Congrats. :nthat:  

Thanks! I wasn't really on the hunt for these as I thought they are going for quite a high price but somebody I know from a local FB group posted them for sale yesterday and gave me a discount when I asked about it. I immediately had to take it. :nerd:

I'm late to the party as I just checked Twitter. I had to tweet out some love to you, saw Wex retweet your pic and started laughing "that's tank!!" You're twitter famous now. Came here to tell you but I knew someone probably clued you in by now. Followed. And congrats on the TB. I was wondering what you had up your sleeve when you said you had something cooking.

^ I don't mind the 'city sock + ultra boost had a kid', look to those. But they went the opposite route of the ST (undersized stripes) and over exaggerated the stripes for this shoe. (Similar to some of their cleats)

Last edited:
Damn just saw tank got tb's they look great can't wait to cop. Haven't been in here since I started playing Pokemon go

Back
Top Bottom