ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know its a long shot based on pics I have access to, but can these be legit checked? Not sure if they even made fakes in a 12.5?
Real, unless I'm missing something Ive yet to see a pair of fake UB that remotely resembles the authentic pears

Bummer, both my UB solebox and SNS soles cracked after a couple of normal wears... Adidas, get your soles fixed, i am running out of glue!

Oh, and my blacks even lost a whole part
do you do any heavy activity in them? I wear mine regularly for work but there aren't any issues with mine

Real, unless I'm missing something Ive yet to see a pair of fake UB that remotely resembles the authentic pears
Took a shot with them. Worst case they go back through paypal protection. Coudlnt pass up the chance at retail. The last of the pairs I am looking for, for now....

Offspring just launched a UB grey gradient with a turquoise heelcup stripe.

What's that? Haven't seen it before.

Anyone know what colorway ladies have been diggin :lol:

I gotta exchange my bae's superstars and I was considering picking her up a pair of UBs

Ended up getting her the OG Alphabounce and she actually liked them a lot! Success!

The terrible fake Creams on IG
sick.gif
Post a pic

It's not bad. Not for me though but thought someone might be interested. Looks like it has an identical UB sole so thats a win.

On another note, I was contemplating returning my uncaged reds since there is only going to be more UBs coming out. Then I thought maybe I should customize them and paint the boost black. Here is a mockup, what do you guys think?
Looks like it has been done.

-Ice-f-word'ing-fire's IG. Overly edited photo but still turned out pretty nice.

im dying for a black pair of the Ace16+

I know Kith already released them, and I pray im wrong. However Im starting to get a hunch they might only release over seas. My only logic behind it would be that Adidas doesnt think the US would react well to a soccer inspired shoe and would only make it available in European countries, even though Nike has been doing it.

Last edited:
im dying for a black pair of the Ace16+

I know Kith already released them, and I pray im wrong. However Im starting to get a hunch they might only release over seas. My only logic behind it would be that Adidas doesnt think the US would react well to a soccer inspired shoe and would only make it available in European countries, even though Nike has been doing it.
Adidas should know better by now that all the Hypebeasts will buy anything UltraBoost related. Especially the Ace 16+ when it resembles a NMD City Sock. 

Back
Top Bottom