ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is the going rate for Olives in larger sizes really nearing $1000?!

I've scoured the net and can only find 2 pairs in a 12 and both sellers want close to that... Anyone got a lead for me? It would be greatly appreciated

Wow...active and sold ebay listings for Ace 16+ Ultra Boosts are really crushing my soul RN. 
ohwell.gif

Wow...active and sold ebay listings for Ace 16+ Ultra Boosts are really crushing my soul RN. 
ohwell.gif
Insanity right? Imagine being Canadian... Our dollar is so **** right now, the lowest they're going for when you convert is $800, including shipping and import charges.

Well it actually resembles the ACE 16+ soccer shoes it is trying to emulate. Soccer enthusiasts are entering the UB market. But yes, Hypebeast will buy anything.
what people dont understand is that I called this ****! When I first saw these I said they were fire and wait till they slap boost under it...everybody called me crazy but glad that the plug was able to hook me up :smile:

Just copped the red and white Ultra Boost Uncaged from my local Footaction...have no idea how they were still sitting there. They are fire :pimp:

Last edited:
Just copped the red and white Ultra Boost Uncaged from my local Footaction...have no idea how they were still sitting there. They are fire
pimp.gif
Honestly, I find that retail stores have fire sitting more so than online these days... Managed to cop a Size 11 Tinker Kobe XI last month at Downtown Toronto HOH. Couldn't find anywhere online for retail.

Last edited:
Honestly, I find that retail stores have fire sitting more so than online these days... Managed to cop a Size 11 Tinker Kobe XI last month at Downtown Toronto HOH. Couldn't find anywhere online for retail.

Man I couldn't believe it...our Footaction usually never gets any Ultraboosts at all too. They said the grey sold out that same morning but the Reds have just been sitting there.

Back
Top Bottom