ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now it's my turn to be that guy.  What did SoleLinks poach this time that I'm seeing the last few posts regarding them? (i.e. what did I miss?)

Sidenote: Kith just posted that they have PureControls in store again. (BK location, limited sizes in the yellow only apparently)

Last edited:

Now it's my turn to be that guy.  What did SoleLinks poach this time that I'm seeing the last few posts regarding them? (i.e. what did I miss?)

Sidenote: Kith just posted that they have PureControls in store again. (BK location, limited sizes in the yellow only apparently)
gray and mint gradients on the cheaper on END.

SL heard you guys.. now he's off posting tons of crap within 1 minute span 
laugh.gif

I get it cool, Sole links is a good tool if you don't live in this thread or in other shoe threads he posts, but don't take credit for stuff posted in threads like this and act like it's your own or you got it from a "homie" you tag.

One little shout out for people in here that post links for FREE would be nice.

The worst is when you wake up to like 50 reebok notifications. 
laugh.gif
I don't even follow the guy. You have a better chance in here UB/NMD related than him. Plus if we are sneaky enough, we stay under the radar and it is sold out before he can post.

But like I said before, it's cool what the guy is doing but don't steal links just so you can be the TMZ of releases.

^ I'm cool without the Olympic UB's. Those shiny heels aint doing it for me
I could see them pairing well with some accent jewelry/chains. But other than that, they pretty loud.

If they weren't gradient I would consider.

Back
Top Bottom