ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no idea what I'm doing about all this coloured Boost... Def making a play on the OG NMDs this weekend, but not sure how rare these LTDs will really be.

Might just skip them all until Olives on the 26th or whatever.

nice! How bad were they before they went in? I have some denim stain that im worried about. May spray it with oxyclean first

Last edited:
nice! How bad were they before they went in? I have some denim stain that im worried about. May spray it with oxyclean first

Never been a fan of oxy clean. There was a dirt mark on the front toe that's gone now. Indigo should come out easy but maybe spot treat with a tide pen first or a toothbrush with woollite

Any info on whether there will be a wider release of the Purecontrols Ultra Boost? The black pair is a must cop for me

What site (besides this thread) do you guys go to see what new Ultraboost colorways are coming out?

Saw these pics in my local fb group, I believe they are from Solebox/Packer Shoes:

13631436_1623174407974729_7117868874544955233_n.jpg
13697087_1623174414641395_3167469466191675199_n.jpg

:smh:

a cheaper and better looking option would be to just grab Core Blacks, uncaged them, and spray/dye the sole. 

Last edited:
So paint already cracking even before wear? I guess the only colored boost I will try is the triple black.

Just a heads up. I just got off the phone with my footlocker (in Boise) and they told me they are getting blue uncaged ultra boost. Now I'm not trying to get you all riled up but I thought I should share this. I don't see anything on their release calendar and haven't heard about a blue pair except for the pic I saw in here earlier. Anyone else here this? I'm going tomorrow at open to check them out I'll post pics if it's legit.

Just a heads up. I just got off the phone with my footlocker (in Boise) and they told me they are getting blue uncaged ultra boost. Now I'm not trying to get you all riled up but I thought I should share this. I don't see anything on their release calendar and haven't heard about a blue pair except for the pic I saw in here earlier. Anyone else here this? I'm going tomorrow at open to check them out I'll post pics if it's legit.
The only "blue" pair I'm aware of that is supposed to be releasing soon is the all navy pair that's supposed to drop later this month. Like the 26th-27th with the Olive uncaged

Back
Top Bottom